Official UFC predictions thread

kev2050

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some interesting odds in the wagering section, with good odds on Jake Roshalt, Kristof Soszynski and Evan Dunham.

There are high odds on Chris "YAMMA star" Tuchscherer, but I don't know if i'd go as far as throwing some virtual dollars down on that one.

• Paid Members
There are some interesting odds in the wagering section, with good odds on Jake Roshalt, Kristof Soszynski and Evan Dunham.

There are high odds on Chris "YAMMA star" Tuchscherer, but I don't know if i'd go as far as throwing some virtual dollars down on that one.

I noticed this aswell.I was tempted to go for Soszynski because I really want him to smash Vera but my head says otherwise :(

Dunham looked good against Eklund but I thnk Aurelio will be too crafty and experienced for him and Tuchscherer has a good record (17-1 I think) but hasn't beat anyone on Gonzaga's level yet.

I noticed this aswell.I was tempted to go for Soszynski because I really want him to smash Vera but my head says otherwise :(

Dunham looked good against Eklund but I thnk Aurelio will be too crafty and experienced for him and Tuchscherer has a good record (17-1 I think) but hasn't beat anyone on Gonzaga's level yet.

Everyone except Tuchscherer would be a good bet (how fuking silly will I look if he smashes Gonazaga?).

• Paid Members

Well Gonzaga can be a bit hit and miss.And Tuchscherer might be better than everyone thinks.That's the thing with guys with a good record,even if they haven't fought the top guys who's to say they can't do well against them unless they fight.

Look at Machida.At UFC 70 he went to a decision with David Heath,although he won comfortably who would have guessed then that he'd be LHW champ 2 years later without losing a round.Some guys perform better when they fight tougher guys.

Saying that I predicted Gonzaga by 2nd Round submission.He's coming off a loss so I think he'll be very tough to beat.Really tough first fight for Tuchscherer.

BTW Did anyone else think Nogueira looked in the best physical shape he's been in since he came to the UFC?Doesn't mean a whole lot but it shows he's worked hard in training for this fight.

I'm going with Tuchscherer. I'm not confident, but I've never been that impressed with Gonzaga, and Tuchscherer's record is very good, even if you don't count them crappy Yamma fights. I think he might win a boring fight. Bonus 2 points if he does too!

Not got round to watching the countdown show yet, will only be watching later tonight.

And "RaveOnJimmy", make a post in this thread so we know who you are, or I'll remove you from the camp.

• Paid Members

Yeah Tuchscherer's a dark horse but he's got a better chance than most people are giving him IMO.I just got a feeling GG is gonna dust off his BJJ game,he's not used it lately and this fight will likely end up on the ground where he's very dangerous.

I think I'll make a few more adventurous bets next month though.Belfort over Franklin,Dos Santos over Cro Cop :( and Kampmann over Swick are my top picks.They are probably all underdogs.

I'm going with Tuchscherer. I'm not confident, but I've never been that impressed with Gonzaga, and Tuchscherer's record is very good, even if you don't count them crappy Yamma fights. I think he might win a boring fight. Bonus 2 points if he does too!

Not got round to watching the countdown show yet, will only be watching later tonight.

And "RaveOnJimmy", make a post in this thread so we know who you are, or I'll remove you from the camp.

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted alot I've only really started watching UFC recently.

Archived