General politics discussion thread

David

I think you will get brought up in been happy about them been stabbed as for what I think I'm not saying I'm happy about it but I'm not going to be shedding any tears over it either probably like what happens to a lot of loud mouths sooner or later they opened their gob to the wrong person.

TBH I wouldn't mind if every member of the EDL and MAC as well as any other group like them were shipped off to an deserted island and just let them fight it out between themselves without having to disrupt anybody else's lives

That'd be my choice as well, get the pair of them out.

Re being happy about them being stabbed though, is anyone on here gonna shed any tears if Jim Brown gets fucked up in prison? Course not, scum sometimes get what they deserve, and it's tough not to feel they should do.

Re being happy about them being stabbed though, is anyone on here gonna shed any tears if Jim Brown gets fucked up in prison? Course not, scum sometimes get what they deserve, and it's tough not to feel they should do.

I wouldn't have an issue with that, but the problem I have is that the same people who attend the anti-EDL/SDL marches that would agree with you are usually the first to stand up and start wringing their hands when a kiddie fiddler gets fucked up in prison or gets a doing in the street.

I wouldn't have an issue with that, but the problem I have is that the same people who attend the anti-EDL/SDL marches that would agree with you are usually the first to stand up and start wringing their hands when a kiddie fiddler gets fucked up in prison or gets a doing in the street.

What are you actually basing that on? Not entirely sure there's a provable link with being anti racist scum and fighting for the rights of paedophiles.

In fact I'd go so far as to say you're talking ill informed bollocks.

But let's say it's true, so what? I'm just me, I'm not speaking for every person that's anti-edl. I know there are people who disagree with the EDL who are not so violently opposed to them, and feel there are lines one shouldn't cross. I see people who are keen to educate and help EDL members as they see them as products of society and their own mental illness's and might well be as sympathetic to paedophiles in the same way.

But I'm not one, and most aren't from what I've seen.

Pleasingly, looks like a couple of your lot actually get stabbed yesterday, by muslim youths apparently

http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archi...-in-london.aspx

Whether this was the MAC lot or just a couple of normal muslims who rather dislike the "Fuck allah" signs and things like that your lot bring, I have to confess it is good to read that people are actually stabbing you. They lived, unfortunately, but it still seems a good start.

And yes, the MAC lot demanding sharia law and using the day of 9/11 to do it are a bunch of cunts as well, and it's a shame none of those got stabbed.

And we're supposed to be the bad guys! Hahaha this a fucking amazing post right here.

You're ALL the bad guys, both lots of extremists. Two cheeks of the same arse, as a wise man once said. You are on the absolute margins of our society, and represent only the views of a tiny minority, so the only way to promote your beliefs is through violence and disorder.

If you had any intelligence, you'd feel nothing but shame over the whole weekend's events.

You're ALL the bad guys, both lots of extremists. Two cheeks of the same arse, as a wise man once said. You are on the absolute margins of our society, and represent only the views of a tiny minority, so the only way to promote your beliefs is through violence and disorder.

If you had any intelligence, you'd feel nothing but shame over the whole weekend's events.

Where exactly have I supported anything that happened yesterday?

Who can be happy about people getting stabbed? What the fuck??

Oh and look someone else on the intelligence kick.. :bored:

Edited by big mickey

You are on the absolute margins of our society, and represent only the views of a tiny minority, so the only way to promote your beliefs is through violence and disorder.

I'd direct that quote at both the EDL & the so-called protest groups as well.

It was in the sun, today, unusually well balanced report actually. They mentioned a group of muslim extremists tried to fuck the whole thing up, and a far right extremist group did much the same.

They also mentioned a seperate protest by Muslims a way away, protesting against the actions of the extremists who don't represent their religion. Needless to say the group that came out best of the three was the moderate Muslims, who by all accounts conducted a non-violent non inflamatory protest which did them and their religion great credit.

Where exactly have I supported anything that happened yesterday?

Who can be happy about people getting stabbed? What the fuck??

Oh and look someone else on the intelligence kick.. :bored:

Where did you support what happened yesterday? You may not be aware of this, but just underneath the words you write on here, a big sig saying "EDL" comes up. This kind of thing may just be related to the questionning of your intelligence, or it may be another example of a media and government conspiracy to bring in Sharia law, it's very tricky to know for sure.

Where did you support what happened yesterday? You may not be aware of this, but just underneath the words you write on here, a big sig saying "EDL" comes up. This kind of thing may just be related to the questionning of your intelligence, or it may be another example of a media and government conspiracy to bring in Sharia law, it's very tricky to know for sure.

Yeah, I am an EDL member, but I'm still allowed to disagree or choose not to take part in certain things that other members of the group do. I don't have to blindly support everything do I?

Yeah, I am an EDL member, but I'm still allowed to disagree or choose not to take part in certain things that other members of the group do. I don't have to blindly support everything do I?

Yes, you do. Otherwise we can't all point and make fun of you. You had better have a shaved head, tattoos & at least three pairs of Doc Martens as well (of which one pair had better be red).

Out of interest, how does one become a member of the EDL? Is it a case of paying a membership fee and filling out forms? Or do you just turn up to a march/protest?

I'd reckon it's quite a complicated process. Don't they make you jump through hoops and have someone vouch for you etc? They're usually on guard for infiltrators and the like.

Edited by David

Yesterday is what the EDL do, it's what they were set up to do, it's what they do every town they go to, it's what they are. If you didn't agree with it, you don't really agree with the EDL. And that's where the intelligence/sanity debate comes in. If you support them, you support what they are, yesterday is what they are. And quite frankly, yeah, the two who got stabbed had it coming, and so would the MAC twats if they'd got cut too.