General politics discussion thread

David

• Paid Members
Yeah, because that was a fair and balanced condemnation of both groups wasn't it?

Hope Not Hate has long said that MAC & EDL are exactly the same disease as each other. We condemn them both. Neither represents either the religions or the flags or the communities who they claim to speak for, represent or defend.

Yes, I'd say so.

Yes, I'd say so.

Then why not highlight the actions of the MAC and the people involved in them instead of turning into nothing more than an EDL article with a couple of throwaway lines about MAC.

Better yet how about classing MAC as a hate group too, or do they get a free pass as usual?

Which part of 'Exactly the same as each other' are you not understanding?

Yeah, exactly the same as eachother means that one group is classed on their own website as a hate group and has dozens of articles about them and the other, well, not.

So yeah according to HNH they might be "exactly the same" but not enough for them to be treated the same, correct?

Yeah, exactly the same as eachother means that one group is classed on their own website as a hate group and has dozens of articles about them and the other, well, not.

So yeah according to HNH they might be "exactly the same" but not enough for them to be treated the same, correct?

TBF MAC doesn't cause as much trouble as the EDL anyway if the EDL didn't show up yesterday looking for a fight it would be MAC who would of come off looking much worse.

The EDL only made a bad problem worse.

• Paid Members

Ah, see what you're complaining about there is the level of coverage, not the level of condemnation. The level of condemnation is the same.

They're starting to cover the MAC, so - lucky you! - it looks like the coverage will be getting more even. While still condemning people like you to the same level.

Ah, see what you're complaining about there is the level of coverage, not the level of condemnation. The level of condemnation is the same.

They're starting to cover the MAC, so - lucky you! - it looks like the coverage will be getting more even. While still condemning people like you to the same level.

I can live with that! Won't happen, but still if they start going after MAC with the same gusto they do the EDL, then fair enough :)

TBF MAC doesn't cause as much trouble as the EDL anyway if the EDL didn't show up yesterday looking for a fight it would be MAC who would of come off looking much worse.

The EDL only made a bad problem worse

Ah I see, scumbags openly celebrating the deaths of thousands of people at a remembrance service was ok until the EDL turned up and dragged the event down?

Look I don't support the EDL being there yesterday, but so called trouble causers or not they didn't sink to the shitty level of those fuckers did.

Ah I see, scumbags openly celebrating the deaths of thousands of people at a remembrance service was ok until the EDL turned up and dragged the event down?

Look I don't support the EDL being there yesterday, but so called trouble causers or not they didn't sink to the shitty level of those fuckers did.

No it wasn't ok at all the ones doing it are nothing but scum what I said was the EDL been there made a already bad problem even worse.

If the MAC showed up to an EDL protest I'd say exactly the same thing