Admin Moo Posted December 20, 2002 Admin Posted December 20, 2002 Post your nominations here for the UK Rookie of 2002Please remember that repeat nominations are what decide who makes it to the final vote, so please do post even if you've already seen your nomination(s) of choice!
Guest Steveweiser Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 Would have said Paul Birchall, but he's not had an official match in the FWA yet, so I'll give it to Hade Vansen (I'm sure he debuted this year...)
Ulf ist Gut Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 Ulf ist Gut also says James Tigheps. Ulf ist Gut
Paid Members JNLister Posted December 20, 2002 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2002 What's the cut-off date for eligibility? If it's 'must debut in 2002' then Tighe is out.
Guest semprini Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 If it's for debuting in 2002, then Vansen is out too. He started in October or November 2001. Tighe and Simmons have been wrestling since about 2000 I think. Off the top of my head, people who debuted in 2002 would include The Duke of Danger and erm, um, maybe those Irish guys from Hammerlock?Any more?
Andy Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 allthough in his 2nd year I have to say James Tighe
DJ Stevie C Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 Paul BirchallI think he counts becuase he does academy shows and has appeared on UK shows for a while, even though he's not wrestling.
Twosheds316 Posted December 20, 2002 Posted December 20, 2002 If I'm allowed to vote for him, I'd nominate WAW rookie sensation Detroit, the American star who's making his debut for Virginia Championship Wrestling next month.If Detroit isn't allowed, because he's American, then I'd go for his Fast & Furious tag-team partner, The Kraft. These two guys could have been a hell of a team if Detroit hadn't had to return home to the US.
Recommended Posts