UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2008

tiger_rick

UKFF Under-rated Poster of 2008?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
As a point of order, does it make sense for someone to be both in a Best Poster poll, and Most Underrated? Surely that's a contradiction...

If you want to have your say, pay your money, otherwise, shut the fuck up!! :thumbsup:

It's up to the people who nominate but is slightly contradictory. Not as contradictory as "Just Me" being up for the "your are funny" and "you are not funny awards".

Cheers for the nomination though, that's sweet.

No problem, you were on my list, along with Daz and Legend Killer. I haven't voted though, I'm seriously torn between the three of you.

Not as contradictory as "Just Me" being up for the "your are funny" and "you are not funny awards".

I wouldn't have it any other way. Somebody winning both at the same time would be funnier than anything ever posted, or that someone thought they posted, or that someone didn't post but other people thought they had, or whatever.

• Paid Members
As a point of order, does it make sense for someone to be both in a Best Poster poll, and Most Underrated? Surely that's a contradiction...

As Rick said, it's entirely down to the people who make the nominations and Hage was nominated for both. It's a bit of a shame though because he's one of my favourite posters on here but he's not likely to win best poster and currently looks unlikely to win this one either, despite the fact I'd say he's a better poster than me. Not that I'm saying he'd be overly concerned about winning but I wonder how many votes I'd have gotten if it wasn't for doing the Secret Santa? I'd like to think my contribution to the forum, albeit mainly in off-topic, is worth more than that but I can't help but wonder how many votes Monkee would have gotten if this was done closer to the CD Swap (and she was nominated. And still posted regularly...)

Now neil's said there's going to be awards, that greedy part of me wants to win. But hey, at the moment 26 out of a 109 people have voted for me and that's a pretty good ego rub. Regardless of that, three of my nominations came from posters who I both like and respect immensely and that's what means most to me.</sap>

Oh and dAz, I can't wait for you to be mine but I don't make any promises about being gentle...

Edited by elegia

• Paid Members
Cheers for the nomination though, that's sweet.

No problem, you were on my list, along with Daz and Legend Killer. I haven't voted though, I'm seriously torn between the three of you.

You should vote for me then. I need it more!

Or is it a race between me and Dirty Eddie to get the least amount of votes proving our under-rated-ness?