Jump to content

Worst Match of 2008?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went for Jericho vs JBL. It just seemed to be abit of an anti-climax for the Save Us Campaign. It was more due to the fact I was looking forward to the match, Jericho had just returned, and JBL was returning to the ring. So I guess I had high excpectations the actual match itself. But it was a big let down, and ring rust seemed to show. How the feud started didnt help the match neither, Jericho bumping into JBL during a match and then JBL snapping, and trying to hang Jericho..WTF? I'm just glad that Jericho got running after the match and back on track (especially when he started working as a tweener and then turned heel).

Posted

I voted Y2J/JBL too.

 

I'm surprised it's not doing very well in this poll. Where this was crap from start to finish, at least the Survivor Series and Night of Champions matches had a good finish.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who'd have thought a worked MMA match would go down so badly? Styles/Trigg by a country mile.

Posted

Jericho/JBL might have had the silliest/strangest build-up (which was a shame considering the original promo was fantastic) and was a disappointment considering it was Bradshaw's comeback match and Jericho had just come back but I'm still going for the WWE Title Match between Kozlov and Triple H at Survivor Series - that one didn't do either of them any favours... Especially, after seeing Kozlov have decent TV matches with Stevie Richards, Undertaker and Festus and Triple H look motivated against Jeff Hardy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...