Best Babyface of 2007

tiger_rick

Best Babyface of 2007  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Jeff Hardy. I used to hate the guy but there's no denying his improvements. Now if only they'd do a proper job of putting him over and making him a true main event star, they might actually be on to something. Getting smacked around by Triple H, fluking a pin and then getting LOL'd at before Mr. H completely forgets you twenty four hours later hardly cuts the mustard.But yeah, Jeff's my pick. Hopefully they restart his feud with Umaga after the Rumble. I'd be more than happy if they feuded constantly for the next six to ten years.

I'm going with Jeff Hardy too. He connects with the crowd in a way nobody else does on Raw, can be supported by both genders without feeling silly and has had some quality matches this year.Hopefully this top-line run he's having at the minute isn't a temporary thing.

Who's Mistico?

This is Mistico.

why is he on the list?

Because he's one of the biggest draws in the world when it comes to live attendances, I can't think of many people whose name alone will add literally thousands of fans to a show. And this comes form being an awesome babyface worker, fighting for God and all.
Thanks LL, perhaps I'll check out a bit of Lucha this year I've seen very little of it and what I did wasn't my thing in fact it wasn't much difference to TNA X Division or ROH where it was all fast and not much story telling. I'd appreciate any recommendations of some quality Lucha DVDs, cheers. Edited by Dynamite Duane