Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Ricky Night vs. Martin Stone - RQW FebDoug Williams vs Naomichi Marufuji - RQW 16/6/07Martin Stone vs. Kid Kash - IPW:UK 23/9/07Yorghos Christophalos vs. Jonathan Hardwick - LDN 18/10/07Ashe vs. Tex Benadict - LDN 27/10/07Mal Sanders vs. Robbie Brookside - Live Wrestling Entertainment 23/11/07Johnny Saint vs. Johnny Kidd - LDN 24/11/07Nigel McGuiness vs. Darren Burridge (Iron Man Match) - 1PW ?Sweet Saraya vs. Blue Nikita - WAW 22/12/07Pretty hefty list, there's probably more that I can't think of right now.

Posted

This would be my 3 favourite matches live this year...1PW 2nd Anniversary Show - 45 Minute Iron Man Match:Darren Burridge Vs Nigel McGuinnes4FW 3rd Anniversary Show - 8 Man Elimination Match:El Ligero, Bubblewgum, Dave Sharp & Dean Christ Vs Martin Stone, The Kartel & Iestyn ReesSAS The 13th:Martin Stone Vs Kris Travis (All three of them)

Posted

Dragon Aisu v Zack Sabre Jr - TXW: The Night The Road Was CrossedCheerleader Melissa v Eden Black - ChickFight VIIIEden Black v Amazing Kong - ChickFight IX

Posted (edited)

DDL vs Heresy vs Joseph Hayes- GPW Collision CourseEl Ligero vs Ross Jordan XWA Last Fight At the PromDave Rayne vs Chris Egan Last Man Standing- Futureshock

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane
Posted (edited)

Andy Simmonz vs JC Thunder - IPW:UK Championship, IPW:UK Royale Rewards.Swiss Money Holdings v Dragonhearts (IPW, Liverpool).IPW Battle Royale.Kid Richie & Chris Whitton v Lance Thunder & Livewire McIntyre (3CW, Boro, Nov).Marty Scurll v Jules Lambrini (IPW, Nov - a right hoot).Doug Williams v Naomichi Marafuji (RQW - of the lot I've mentioned here, the only one I didn't see live, and I didn't see a British match this year that came across as well on the small screen)...

Edited by The Mighty LC
Posted (edited)

How anyone can vote for an Eden Black match is beyond me!

wow! Each to their own I suppose but out of interest what Eden Black maches have you seen as imho she is the best in the UK womens wrestling scene and one of the best going today period. For as long as she wants to be she is the one girl that will ALWAYS be on a ChickFight event and I'm sure I can say the same with regards to her Shimmer career too. Edited by DannRead
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...