Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

:laugh: I love the way you have put the supposed non steroid versions in little teeny pics while the WWE pics are big fuck off ones.

I love the way that that is the best argument you can come up with. You really are blind to the obvious aren't you.Idiot.Go away.(Oh and the Rey pics are the same size jackass)

:laugh: I love the way you have put the supposed non steroid versions in little teeny pics while the WWE pics are big fuck off ones.

I love the way that that is the best argument you can come up with. You really are blind to the obvious aren't you.Idiot.Go away.(Oh and the Rey pics are the same size jackass)
No I just no longer want to argue with someone who's point of view makes as much sense as an Ultimate Warrior promo in his prime. You talk shit.Sorry, but you do. Edited by Loligan

No I just no longer want to argue with someone who's point of view make as much sense as an Ultimate Warrior promo in his prime. You talk shit.Sorry, but you do.
Jericho, Eddie and Rey all got gassed up to their eyeballs before Vince put them any where near a main event position, can you honestly say that that is "talking shit"? I'm not saying they did not deserve to be main-event guys, just that they would not have been put in that position without making an effort to "fit in" with the likes of Triple H, Lesnar, Angle, Steiner, Batista and the other Roided up main-eventers at the time.Just go back and look at Benoit, Jericho, Eddie and Rey in WCW, then look at them when they were main-event WWE talent.Look at pics of Angle when he debuted compared to how he looked as a main-event guy.If you really can't see any of this and think I'm just making it up for a fucking laugh, then you are an idiot.

I remember Edge saying he "never goes to the gym". How does he keep that physique up then?

Steroids aren't magic. They are just enhancers. Even if you are on steroids you still need to go to excercise etc to build up your body. Maybe Edge doesn't go to the gym, but does all his keep fit activities without actually going to a gym. Edge isn't exactly Mr. Muscle anyway, he's just in good shape.

QUOTE(Loligan @ Jul 10 2007, 21:52) QUOTE(Dirty Eddie @ Jul 10 2007, 21:25) QUOTE(Loligan @ Jul 10 2007, 21:16) I love the way you have put the supposed non steroid versions in little teeny pics while the WWE pics are big fuck off ones.I love the way that that is the best argument you can come up with. You really are blind to the obvious aren't you.Idiot.Go away.(Oh and the Rey pics are the same size jackass)No I just no longer want to argue with someone who's point of view make as much sense as an Ultimate Warrior promo in his prime. You talk shit.Sorry, but you do.Jericho, Eddie and Rey all got gassed up to their eyeballs before Vince put them any where near a main event position, can you honestly say that that is "talking shit"?I'm not saying they did not deserve to be main-event guys, just that they would not have been put in that position without making an effort to "fit in" with the likes of Triple H, Lesnar, Angle, Steiner, Batista and the other Roided up main-eventers at the time.Just go back and look at Benoit, Jericho, Eddie and Rey in WCW, then look at them when they were main-event WWE talent.Look at pics of Angle when he debuted compared to how he looked as a main-event guy.If you really can't see any of this and think I'm just making it up for a fucking laugh, then you are an idiot.

Lol, of course you could actually do a more objective exercise and show pictures of them all five years previously to WCW. Look at that, they're way smaller again.The roids started way before, all you're seeing there is the progression of body building.Not that Vince doesn't like em big of course, big guys draw more (if you honestly haven't noticed yet that big wrestlers do tend to draw more than luchadores then you're so entrenched in smarkdom sillyness you may never have a sensible opinion).What you're missing is that those guys had been doing roids for years, way pre to wwe. That early eddy pic? Roided to fuck, guarantee it - ok the roids continued to work and he kept getting bigger - but to suggest it was just a wwe thing is dumb. It's a wrestling thing.

I remember Edge saying he "never goes to the gym". How does he keep that physique up then?

Steroids aren't magic. They are just enhancers. Even if you are on steroids you still need to go to excercise etc to build up your body. Maybe Edge doesn't go to the gym, but does all his keep fit activities without actually going to a gym. Edge isn't exactly Mr. Muscle anyway, he's just in good shape.
Edge wouldn't be the only one... "I have never worked out regularly. I hate to do it. I've bought gym memberships but never been. If I'm bigger than I used to be, it's not muscle. I never was real muscular. I was listed somewhere at two hundred seventy-seven. I did get up to two fifty, which was the heaviest I ever was, so I knew I needed to lose weight."Jerry Lawler in It's Good to Be the King... Sometimes. "I've never been outrageously big. Matt has always been bigger than me. He looks great. He's in amazing shape. One of the things I've always loved about wrestling is that it allows for all shapes and sizes. Matt trains like nobody's business, and that doesn't interest me that much anymore. But I definitely try and stay in shape. I get up at eight in the morning and drive my Bobcat, I dig holes, I climb trees - I do physical stuff all damn day." Jeff Hardy in Exist To inspire.In Lawler's case apparently when he needed to lose weight he'd just go on a diet because he doesn't like exercising so much (hence the reason he never used his gym memberships). Whilst never having the bodybuilder look I never thought Lawler looked that bad either and at some points he did have some muscle there. The times he 'bulked-up' were apparently due to drinking eight cans of Coca-Cola a day and eating too many burgers. With Hardy it shows the kind of 'keep fit activities' (climbing trees, digging holes in the garden, etc.) that as The Dart mentioned don't have to involve time at the gym. Wrestling every night itself must burn up a few calories. I remember Mick Foley (when defending his own physique) saying words to the effect of how anyone who wrestles a full-time at the top level over a long period of time has to be in decent cardiovascular shape. Edited by TheBigBoot

Lol, of course you could actually do a more objective exercise and show pictures of them all five years previously to WCW. Look at that, they're way smaller again.The roids started way before, all you're seeing there is the progression of body building.Not that Vince doesn't like em big of course, big guys draw more (if you honestly haven't noticed yet that big wrestlers do tend to draw more than luchadores then you're so entrenched in smarkdom sillyness you may never have a sensible opinion).What you're missing is that those guys had been doing roids for years, way pre to wwe. That early eddy pic? Roided to fuck, guarantee it - ok the roids continued to work and he kept getting bigger - but to suggest it was just a wwe thing is dumb. It's a wrestling thing.

Guerrero and Jericho both maintained pretty much the same size/shape for periods of time; Eddie looked very lean and ripped (on the gas, I'm sure) from about 1997-2001. Jericho was the same size (again, quite possible un-natural) from 1994-2000. But neither of them looked muscle-bound, just athletic and slim. Then both guys got clearly a lot thicker, bulkier and heavier looking (especially their arms - which got huge) around the time that each guy got main-event pushes in WWF/E.I'm not for a second claiming they were all natural to begin with, but I am saying that in order to get that final push to the top they were required to bulk up even more to fit in with the "WWE Look".We seem to have had the "Bigger guys draw better" argument before. I'll stick to my original argument that this is only the case these days because fans (WWE fans) are conditioned to believe that is the case due to the way the company pushes larger/muscular talent.Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Jerry Lawler, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts and a host of others are proof that non-roided wrestlers can get over and draw. I never said Luchadors out draw larger guys so don't talk shit. Men the size of Jericho, Eddie and Rey are not meant to carry all that muscle, and they are (in Eddie's case, were) all so talented that they didn't need the extra mass. Jericho never looked anything like the Bodybuilder type, until he got near the World Title that is!! Edited by Dirty Eddie

I'm sure Vince would like luchadores like Konnan and Gronda. Please don't use the term indiscriminately.And 99% of all wrestlers are on steroids at some point in time. Even half the skinny kids on British shows have probably done a course or two in their time. So yeah, most guys are or have been on the gas before they get to WWE. But you can't argue that smaller guys (Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Mysterio etc.) feel the need in WWE to put on waaaaaaaaaaay more bulk than they did anywhere else. Coincidence? I doubt it.

So yeah, most guys are or have been on the gas before they get to WWE. But you can't argue that smaller guys (Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Mysterio etc.) feel the need in WWE to put on waaaaaaaaaaay more bulk than they did anywhere else. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Some people are arguing that, and it's hurting my brain!!! :crazy: Edited by Dirty Eddie