Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2007 Vote for the Best Match of 2006.Discussion allowed.
Paid Members MoChatra Posted January 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2007 I can't believe Edge vs. Cena is leading this. I probably watched a hundred matches this year that were better than that one. Jeez- I know most UKFFers only watch the WWE but there were several better ones in the WWE itself lastyear, nevermind elsewhere.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2007 Do you know what makes me sick? Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle having more votes than (my choice of) Edge & Foley vs. Funk & Dreamer.
bazhsw Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 Its Edge vs Foley that's winning actually, although I echo your sentiments. I thought Edge vs Foley was okay but nothing too special. It was a spot fest built on promos prior to the match ending with a 'Holy Shit' spot - fun to watch perhaps but MOTY, no.
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2007 Its Edge vs Foley that's winning actually, although I echo your sentiments. I thought Edge vs Foley was okay but nothing too special. It was a spot fest built on promos prior to the match ending with a 'Holy Shit' spot - fun to watch perhaps but MOTY, no.I certainly wouldn't say the match was built on promos prior. If anything the match made up for what as a pretty pitiful build up.
Paid Members MoChatra Posted January 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2007 Its Edge vs Foley that's winning actually, although I echo your sentiments. I thought Edge vs Foley was okay but nothing too special. It was a spot fest built on promos prior to the match ending with a 'Holy Shit' spot - fun to watch perhaps but MOTY, no.Oh shite. You're quite right though my point was made about Edge vs. Foley. I thought Edge vs. Cena was better and if any WWE match was to win this award then that match would be a deserving winner (even though I've seen loads of matches elsewhere that have been better).Really, we need to have three match of the year categories next year; one for the WWE, one for British wrestling and one for everything else.
Recommended Posts