Best Match of 2006

tiger_rick

The Best Match of 2006?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I can't believe Edge vs. Cena is leading this. I probably watched a hundred matches this year that were better than that one. Jeez- I know most UKFFers only watch the WWE but there were several better ones in the WWE itself lastyear, nevermind elsewhere.

Its Edge vs Foley that's winning actually, although I echo your sentiments. I thought Edge vs Foley was okay but nothing too special. It was a spot fest built on promos prior to the match ending with a 'Holy Shit' spot - fun to watch perhaps but MOTY, no.

• Paid Members

Its Edge vs Foley that's winning actually, although I echo your sentiments. I thought Edge vs Foley was okay but nothing too special. It was a spot fest built on promos prior to the match ending with a 'Holy Shit' spot - fun to watch perhaps but MOTY, no.

I certainly wouldn't say the match was built on promos prior. If anything the match made up for what as a pretty pitiful build up.

• Paid Members

Oh shite. You're quite right though my point was made about Edge vs. Foley. I thought Edge vs. Cena was better and if any WWE match was to win this award then that match would be a deserving winner (even though I've seen loads of matches elsewhere that have been better).Really, we need to have three match of the year categories next year; one for the WWE, one for British wrestling and one for everything else.