Kerry Katona

Daz06

• Paid Members

I'd have to question my taste in women if I ever slept with a girl who acted like Kerry Katona.

I like Lamboughinis. I'd still travel in a Yugo if I needed to get somewhere that badly.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to tie her naked to a rusty bed frame and cut her with razors until she cries.(and Id film the whole thing)

She'd be crying before you even get the razors out. Cut her until she STOPS crying, then I'll buy a copy of the tape. Judging by the photo Si posted, she always had massive boobs for her frame. She's just eaten a few thousand pies (and cocks LOLZ) in the last few years. You just know they're all saggy and floppy now.

• Paid Members

Id fuck the arse off her then when I was done id taunt her with cutting remarks, belittle her then throw that bitch out of my house - go on....SCRAM !!

Patrick "madladies man" Kelly

youre telling me that you'd turn down a really fit model who a vast majority of people who have posted in this thread find attractive, because of stories youve read in the paper about her personal life?

Wait, you're calling Kerry Katona a model?!And yes, I'd turn her down because she's just a generic blonde with fake jugs.

Also to my knowledge and looking at pictures of a younger trish on her DVD it seems that she has had no plastic surgery at all

Not even on her tits?

I agree Lita isnt the most naturally beauiful girl Ive seen, but to call her vile is beyond me, anyway each to their own...

That's right, each to their own. And Lita repulses me.Now leave it. Jesus, this is boring.

Id fuck the arse off her then when I was done id taunt her with cutting remarks, belittle her then throw that bitch out of my house - go on....SCRAM !!

Patrick "madladies man" Kelly
Thats right, so with that been said if any of you poor fellows are struggling with the art of pulling ladies all you have to do is ask & ill be there to support you all the way. These hints & tips of how to treat a woman rright have served me well over the years & id be happy to pass my knowledge on to you. Im like the un PC version of Anthony Robbins when it comes to matters like these, oh yes.

Here they are pre tit-job, NSFW

Click to Show/Hide

kerrykatonaprev.jpg
Looks like she's got one going to the shops and the other coming back with the change, but of course I'd hit it.
Was that pic pre or post Kittens fame?

Here they are pre tit-job, NSFW

Click to Show/Hide

kerrykatonaprev.jpg
Looks like she's got one going to the shops and the other coming back with the change, but of course I'd hit it.
Was that pic pre or post Kittens fame?
pre as I think theyre the reason she got into AK in the first place