Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

I put in an order ages ago and have watched none of it yet. I have pretty much the majority of the 2007 shows to watch but can't bring myself to watch them. Does anyone else go through stages where they can't be arsed with ROH?

The further behind you get, the harder it can be to get motivated. What's the majority of 2007? What was the last show you saw?

I put in an order ages ago and have watched none of it yet. I have pretty much the majority of the 2007 shows to watch but can't bring myself to watch them. Does anyone else go through stages where they can't be arsed with ROH?

The further behind you get, the harder it can be to get motivated. What's the majority of 2007? What was the last show you saw?
The last show I watched was FYF Finale.

• Paid Members

The shows from there are pretty fine. After a dodgy period after GBHV night 2, things improved through the Fifth Year Festival. You should perhaps skip any intermediate shows you have but watch Fighting Spirit, Good Times, Great Memories and Respect Is Earned and see how you feel then...

• Paid Members

The shows from there are pretty fine. After a dodgy period after GBHV night 2, things improved through the Fifth Year Festival. You should perhaps skip any intermediate shows you have but watch Fighting Spirit, Good Times, Great Memories and Respect Is Earned and see how you feel then...

That was such a dreadful run. I have to say I thought Battle of the Icons was a great show, apart from the crap main event.

They have a great $5 dvd sale going on on the ROH website. I got straight shootin with kamala, Percy pringle, Mr Fuji and 2 cold scorpio for a fiver a piece. Plus i treated myself to Mid south wrestling giants, heroes, midgets and villans volume 2 and the 2 Orlando shows.

Thanks for the info, I just brought: -FIP Big Year One Bash Nights One and TwoFIP Fallout 2005FIP Strength in NumbersFIP Strong vs. EvansFor

• Paid Members

Glory By Honor 6 Night 2 - 3/11/07

Chris Hero vs El Generico - I like Hero, I really do, but his comedy routine at the start of every match is getting a little old. Variation dude - variation! An enjoyable opener nonetheless, which Hero wins with the Hero

• Paid Members

Nice review as always DDD

Thank you kind sir

Not much longer til you get into this years shows eh?

He He, indeed. The reason I dropped so far behind was that I did my Masters in 06/07, during the completion of which I didn't have a bean to my name. I'll probably have caught up by September - then I start my PhD for three years,so I'll probably finish reviewing this years show in 2011!! :D:D

• Paid Members

Just ordered the Orlando shows and the three latest show DVDs (Bedlam in Beantown, Injustice and Tag Wars 2k8, the last two just released) - got 5 DVDs (one of those for free) for