*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

"Deathmatch" that's been causing a bit of a ruckuss this week in Facebookland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCwclatm_PU

Remember, don't try this at home. Or anywhere, for that matter.

Fucking shite do this justice the curtain was a ripped bit of tarpaulin for fuck sake. I bet no one paid to see that shit and if they did more fool them

The match is an absolute fucking disgrace. Theres so many people who have given Lewey advice including myselfand in return he ha spat in our faces with this kind of shit. Another classic case of been training for a year or so and now hes too good to listen to reason and experience. The match itself was a so bad I thought it was a rib.

Just because you have a wrestling ring and some gear does not make you a wrestler and these guys have solidified that with their brand of shit arsery. I dont give a fuck if Lewy is only 15 years old, he is old enough to know right from wrong and he should never be doing shit like that. As for that other useless fucker he was in the ring with well he is everything that is wrong with wrestling today and i long for the day that he does himself a mischief so we can be rid of another shit arse......do us all a favour and fuck off.

100% agree. I heard a story of Lewy the other day and how he stopped attending UKW wrestling training when El Ligero was the head trainer because he felt as though he didn't learn anything. And by that, it was because Ligero teaches psychology, ring positioning and character. Rather then showing Lewy how to do moves. Because that's what professional wrestling is about right? The moves?

Fucking shite do this justice the curtain was a ripped bit of tarpaulin for fuck sake. I bet no one paid to see that shit and if they did more fool them

The match is an absolute fucking disgrace. Theres so many people who have given Lewey advice including myselfand in return he ha spat in our faces with this kind of shit. Another classic case of been training for a year or so and now hes too good to listen to reason and experience. The match itself was a so bad I thought it was a rib.

Just because you have a wrestling ring and some gear does not make you a wrestler and these guys have solidified that with their brand of shit arsery. I dont give a fuck if Lewy is only 15 years old, he is old enough to know right from wrong and he should never be doing shit like that. As for that other useless fucker he was in the ring with well he is everything that is wrong with wrestling today and i long for the day that he does himself a mischief so we can be rid of another shit arse......do us all a favour and fuck off.

100% agree. I heard a story of Lewy the other day and how he stopped attending UKW wrestling training when El Ligero was the head trainer because he felt as though he didn't learn anything. And by that, it was because Ligero teaches psychology, ring positioning and character. Rather then showing Lewy how to do moves. Because that's what professional wrestling is about right? The moves?