[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Bridgette Wilson  From Billy Maidison

BigSmile.jpgAgreed.However, two problems:1: She married a primate, and;2: She's got size 12 feet.
Isn't she the one who played Sonya Blade in the first Mortal Kombat movie?

not sure if she's been mentioned but: rachel weisz rachel-Weisz-34.jpg

Dude, fine as she is (and she is very fine, for fine she very much is), she's still commercial and conventional. And very fine.
Conventional, possibly, though I would probably put her as less conventional, but definitely not too commercial. Look at the films she has been in (here) and they are not that commercial. She is more of a character actress, and while a few of her more recent films have been seen as being big (e.g. Constantine, The Constant Gardener) they are not big commercial things, more very well acted films that the critics have been positive about or cult films that have smaller but more devoted fans.P.S. I envy Keano Reeves this picture! Edited by pmy008

• Paid Members

Dude, fine as she is (and she is very fine, for fine she very much is), she's still commercial and conventional. And very fine.
Conventional, possibly, though I would probably put her as less conventional, but definitely not too commercial. Look at the films she has been in (here) and they are not that commercial. She is more of a character actress, and while a few of her more recent films have been seen as being big (e.g. Constantine, The Constant Gardener) they are not big commercial things, more very well acted films that the critics have been positive about or cult films that have smaller but more devoted fans.P.S. I envy Keano Reeves this picture!
Dude, Enemy At The Gates, About A Boy, and The Mummy 1 & 2 were all major commercial movies.

Conventional, possibly, though I would probably put her as less conventional, but definitely not too commercial. Look at the films she has been in (here) and they are not that commercial. She is more of a character actress, and while a few of her more recent films have been seen as being big (e.g. Constantine, The Constant Gardener) they are not big commercial things, more very well acted films that the critics have been positive about or cult films that have smaller but more devoted fans.P.S. I envy Keano Reeves this picture!
Dude, Enemy At The Gates, About A Boy, and The Mummy 1 & 2 were all major commercial movies.
Mummy 2, yes commercial because of Mummy 1 success, but the rest? About a Boy was only viewed as being commercial because of the success of High Fidelity, but it was not really a commercial film. Enemy at the Gates, couldn't say as I have no memory of that film, promotion or actual film. Mummy 1, no way. It was a B league horror-action film at best that was seen as a way of testing Brendan Fraser for more "serious" roles than George of the Jungle!