DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
Good question, but I didn't give it the full ten because I wasn't completely and utterly blown away or stunned into submission and it didn't change my life or make me look at life in a completely different way, it did make me look at some things differently but not in a life changing way.
Interesting. It did all those things for me. And still does on seriosuly repeated viewing.
You're making me doubt myself PMDW, I was confident in my ratings till you came in here with your headfuck boohockey.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
Good question, but I didn't give it the full ten because I wasn't completely and utterly blown away or stunned into submission and it didn't change my life or make me look at life in a completely different way, it did make me look at some things differently but not in a life changing way.
Interesting. It did all those things for me. And still does on seriosuly repeated viewing.
You're making me doubt myself PMDW, I was confident in my ratings till you came in here with your headfuck boohockey.
Don't fret. It only gets better with each viewing.

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
I think I'm gonna watch it again now with the dvd commentary.

• Paid Members

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
The commentary will certainly increase its wank factor for you. Along with being the greatest film of all time, the commentary still stands as my favourite of all time ever too. Norton is like a fountain of information throughout. He'll point things out and explain things to you you never would have possibly noticed after 50 viewings. There's so many little things, little details within the film that you miss, yet add a whole other dimension to it's greatness. Every little thing that happens has significance. It's pure genius on every level. This film is my bible.And the general banter between Fincher, Norton and Pitt is class too.Norton~~~Pitt~~~Fincher~~~~~~~~~ Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
The commentary will certainly increased its wank factor for you. Along with being the greatest film of all time, the commentary still stands as my favourite of all time ever too. Norton is like a fountain of information throughout. He'll point things out and explain things to you you never would have possibly noticed after 50 viewings. There's so many little things, little details within the film that you miss, yet add a whole other dimension to it's greatness. Every little thing that happens has significance. It's pure genius on every level. This film is my bible.And the general banter between Fincher, Norton and Pitt is class too.Norton~~~Pitt~~~Fincher~~~~~~~~~
Right, I'm gonna watch the film with commentary right now, all your propoganda "11 out of 10" and "this film is my bible" is making me crazy.

• Paid Members

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
The commentary will certainly increased its wank factor for you. Along with being the greatest film of all time, the commentary still stands as my favourite of all time ever too. Norton is like a fountain of information throughout. He'll point things out and explain things to you you never would have possibly noticed after 50 viewings. There's so many little things, little details within the film that you miss, yet add a whole other dimension to it's greatness. Every little thing that happens has significance. It's pure genius on every level. This film is my bible.And the general banter between Fincher, Norton and Pitt is class too.Norton~~~Pitt~~~Fincher~~~~~~~~~
Right, I'm gonna watch the film with commentary right now, all your propoganda "11 out of 10" and "this film is my bible" is making me crazy.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Fight Club9/10

And why not 10?
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Right so I watched it again with commentary...9.5/10 :p

Watched a couple of movies last night:Hostage.Quite good but very predictable, Willis was good in the role and Mars was very creepy, I liked the end I thought Walter had turned on him.Wolf Creek.I really wanted to like this movie, but didn

Cursed (Region 1 Unrated)

An entertaining film with a good cast, but it is predictable as to who the original werewolf is, and the action is over-the-top and silly at times. Christina Ricci is good and likeable in one of the main parts, and most of the other cast members are acceptable in their parts as well, but Mya is very poor throughout (and I was glad to see her die). The werewolf make-up & special effects are mostly good, but alot of the CGI is very poor (and doesn