WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweetChinMusic

just bin playing lord of the rings return of the king on the ps2 fort i had lost that game but its still awesome fun especially 2player co-op.

Any recommended PS3 games that are out before Christmas, other than Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and SD! vs. RAW 2008?

unchartered looks amazing, out december. i'm also after haze, singstar and ratchet & clank. my poor wallet :-( Hope GT5 Prologue is delayed now!

Global Defence Force on PS2.No-nonsense blow-up-everything-you-see 3rd-person shooter, single-handedly fending off an army of giant ants around the streets of London with a rocket launcher and a tank from the very start. That big office building in your way? Just raze it to the ground. DIE, alien insect scum!

I think with the new price drops that I'll pick up a PS3 next payday.Any game recommendations? Not the biggest fan of first person games I expectmy first game will be Pro Evo :D

Any recommended PS3 games that are out before Christmas, other than Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and SD! vs. RAW 2008?

unchartered looks amazing, out december. i'm also after haze, singstar and ratchet & clank. my poor wallet :-( Hope GT5 Prologue is delayed now!
Aye, I was lookng at that. Resistance: Fall Of Man and Assassin's Creed look pretty good as well.

• Awards Moderator

In Metroid Prime I'm finally AT Metroid Prime. Meta-Ridley took me about an hour and a half of attempts (Moo was it you moaning about him some time ago?) and now this aresehole stands in my way.I also picked up God of War II for next to nothing in Game this week so that's next on the hitlist, before more self-flagellation in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

I think with the new price drops that I'll pick up a PS3 next payday.Any game recommendations? Not the biggest fan of first person games I expectmy first game will be Pro Evo :D

You may be in a lot of luck, currently Blockbuster offer a PS3 (40gb) with FIFA for

Just finished Lego Star Wars 2 for the Gamecube (took a while for me to justify forking out the money for it)... So much fun. I think it's the first time I've ever 100% completed a game.It gets stupid when you have all the score modifiers on. Studs x3000+ Great fun!Hitman 2 or Ultimate Spiderman next.If anyone has or used to have a 'Cube can you recommend any non-fps games?

• Awards Moderator

If anyone has or used to have a 'Cube can you recommend any non-fps games?

If it's your thing you'll get hours and hours out of Zelda: Wind Waker. And you can pick it up for next to nothing in Game's second hand bins. Also while you're in the bins scour for the Metroid series. I know I slag it off up there ^ but it's so immersive, beautiful and brilliant - probably the best game the 'Cube has. And before you say anything - IT'S NOT AN FPS. It's an explore-em-up.If you don't have it on any other system then Resident Evil 4 is also a very worthy purchase. Although I realise this is a 3rd person shooter :( If you have other people to play with and spare pads, then go for Wario Ware - minigamepalooza. Edited by Black2

Yeah, I've got metroid prime, it's ok I suppose... Loving the Prince of Persia games that I hadn't played before... A bit stuck on Two Thrones atm.Windwaker is on the list of things to get. I have the Ocarina of time disc and the Zelda Collectors Edition... I bet my Gamecube obsession's coming across as really backward and behind the times... It's just it was cheap! That and I wanted Mario Kart :o)