WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic again today, and after less than an hour my character is already displaying lots of evilness in the form of his ruined face and general dark stance. It's way too hard and boring to be good in that game. Too much fun robbing and killing innocents.

Playing it through is a goody (second time obviously because everyone is an evil bastard first time around) is more fulfilling and the last sections of the game are actually much easier as a light side character.Credit to the makers I suppose - They really nailed down the whole 'Darkside is the quick and easy path...' And keep at it - IMO KOTOR has the second best plot twist in the Star Wars universe.

• Admin

I've been playing WarioWare and Sonic Rush on the DS mainly. For some reason I am unbelievably shit at Sonic games these days, gone are my times of SEGA bus glory :( .I also just got Mr Driller for a tenner from the Virgin Megastore website, I had this on the Dreamcast and it's a classic. A perfect portable game.Great to hear Nintendo doing well, the other week I read that they occupied all 10 places in the Japanese games chart which certainly bodes well for the Wii. The mess that is the PS3 might just throw the console market wide open.

The Broken Sword series. just finsihed the 2nd one and will head into town to look for a cheap copy of the 3rd. Played a demo of number 4, it was rather horrible to play, the final version better control well.Quite into the adventure genre just now, if I can't get Broken Sword 3 this week I will restart Grim Fandango which I have never finished, then probably play Fahrenheit again as my mate wants to see why he game angers me.Anyone who started Fahrenheit in the past few months finished it?

• Paid Members

Anyone who started Fahrenheit in the past few months finished it?

Fahrewhat? :ninja: In my defense, my modded Xbox arrived not that long ago and I've been running emulators on it and revelling in the retro-ness. Super Punchout! and too many Neo Geo games to list mainly. Edited by JLM

I started Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic again today, and after less than an hour my character is already displaying lots of evilness in the form of his ruined face and general dark stance. It's way too hard and boring to be good in that game. Too much fun robbing and killing innocents.

Playing it through is a goody (second time obviously because everyone is an evil bastard first time around) is more fulfilling and the last sections of the game are actually much easier as a light side character.Credit to the makers I suppose - They really nailed down the whole 'Darkside is the quick and easy path...' And keep at it - IMO KOTOR has the second best plot twist in the Star Wars universe.
I've already played it through at least twice before.

Anyone who started Fahrenheit in the past few months finished it?

Most hilarious third act in gaming.

Yeah I remeber a couple of people started playing it recently like Spatular but a few got stuck at button bushing, was wondering if they had encountered that act. Started playing through again today, that bit in the restaurant is still good fun experimenting with outcomes.

Yeah I remeber a couple of people started playing it recently like Spatular

Not me, guv. I haven't played Fahrenheit. But it's been on the to-do-at-budget-price list for a while, and it's a tenner now, so into the Amazon shopping basket it goes.You all bought LocoRoco, didn't you? Gooooood.

• Awards Moderator

Yeah, just saw it for a tenner. Might get meself to indulge in this chat.And yes, any PSP owners who didn't buy LocoRoco are a) stupid and b) unable to complain when there's only soccer games available for it.