WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Black on Ps2 at the minute........WOWput it this way if your a fan of shooter games and you dont have this, on any patform, then you deserve to get stabbed in the eye by a very sharp needle coated in salt and vinegar.It is a hard game, but not to hard (well on easy setting that is), have completed it once and now am trying to complete it on the harder dificulty levels. Without spoiling it ill just say this, i think the final level will be impossible on Black Ops mode!

Awesome game, sweet graphics. Aint compleated yet hopefully soon though as hopefully tommorow i'll have 24 to play on.

• Admin

Is Fire Pro Returns still PS2 only?My broken PS2 isn't worth sorting out just for Fire Pro when I have D on the Dreamcast.I want this and Rez on the PSP. IMMEDIATELY.In other news Worms for the PSP is out next week and it looks fugging ace. Shame there's no online play.True to form with the PSP becoming a haven for console classics, Powerstone is getting a release~! FUCK YEAH.

Wee request for 360 (or PC - that means you Fozzie :)) owners: if you play Oblivion, please post a short review in here. I'm seriously considering getting a 360 for it (and other stuff later, obviously). I know what to expect from the main bits of gameplay and the graphics, so what I really want to know is whether they fixed the stuff that was broken in Morrowind, namely:- the really broken inventory system (8 million potions, no way to organize them or search them)- the absence of spell selection shortcuts (8 million spells, no quick way to select the one you want)- the journal (8 million quests on the go for 8 million different guys... stop me if you've heard this before)- the map (no zoom or bookmarks or linking from the journal)- not being able to barter items for services (HUGE waste of time to have to go through endless sell / train / sell / train / sell / train cycles)- NPCs telling you 'Fuck off, I'm not talking to you :angry:' when you were just on your way from A to B and hadn't even bloody noticed them- FUCKING NPCs blocking CUNTING doorways :angry: :angry: :angry:Ahem.I'm also curious to hear from anyone who's got PSP Lemmings, because I can't see that game working too well without a mouse. Does it?Cheers.

Edited by Spatular

• Awards Moderator

This wasn't really big enough of a point to make a new thread, so I thought I'd post it in here. Screenselect have now added games to the list of titles you can rent.

A lot of firms have picked up on the game-rent thing. Amazon offer it as do some firm through Eurogamer. Now if only I could rent time :(I'm playing MGS3 again (just caught up to where I left it before). And, er, the SingStar games. I challenge anyone to best my Uptown Girl :cool: On a more serious note, does anyone know where I can get the original SingStar game for a not-ridiculous price?

Currently trying to get Pocket MAME working on my new PDA so I can play arcade games on the coach. Until then, the nifty little Bubble Breaker built-in game will have to suffice.

I got 24: The Game yesterday on the PS2 from gameplay. I played it for quite a while last night and I'm impressed so far. The game, however isn't in real time like some have said. For example, the game starts at 6am and after the first mission, the clock might be at 06:27 even if the mission only takes you ten minutes to do.However, there are a lot of missions, some of which are extremely difficult. It's cool getting to play as characters like Tony, Michelle and Chase too. The game takes place between seasons 2 and 3 and so far has answered a lot of questions many viewers had, such as how Chase, Chloe and Kim ended up at CTU.I'm enjoying the game so far and will play some more later when I get home from uni.Looking forward to The Godfather next week too! :thumbsup:

Currently trying to get Pocket MAME working on my new PDA so I can play arcade games on the coach. Until then, the nifty little Bubble Breaker built-in game will have to suffice.

Cool, but what you really want is MorphGear. At one point in my last job I had to attend so many awful meetings that I was able to get about halfway through FF6 in the time. :)

Cool, but what you really want is MorphGear. At one point in my last job I had to attend so many awful meetings that I was able to get about halfway through FF6 in the time. :)
Got and installed, but I can't find where Windows Mobile 5 has put it. :( I want to play Advance Wars on my commute.I do have ScummVM and Flight of the Phoenix though. :D

Got and installed, but I can't find where Windows Mobile 5 has put it. :(
On mine it installed itself into, er, the Games folder. Same place as Solitaire and that bubble game.