WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

The Warriors, pretty violent, but fun to play, currently getting frustrated with the level where you have to compete with rival gangs at tagging.

Set your gang to "Watch My Back" and keep an eye on the map for the next available paint can - then get there first.Far more annoying are any parts involving a boss character - rubbish.
The most annoying thing ever is fighting the boss in the small warehouse room, who appears out of nowhere and throws molotov cocktails at you. The camera really doesn't help at all there... :angry:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

The whole family can play Chu Chu also, provided you can keep the swearing in check when you get catted. Shen Mue 1 and 2 will be in the post tomorrow by the way, sorry for the delay.

• Moderators

This is interesting.

Liberty City Stories PS2 bound

Seems like a bit of a step back, to be honest. In a weird way I wanted for the next GTA game to be on the PS3 and blow all of our fucking minds, as the wait would make it all the sweeter, but I guess this will tide us non-PSP owning GTA fans over. If anything, I think it should be a budget title, but it's

This is interesting.Liberty City Stories PS2 boundSeems like a bit of a step back, to be honest. In a weird way I wanted for the next GTA game to be on the PS3 and blow all of our fucking minds, as the wait would make it all the sweeter, but I guess this will tide us non-PSP owning GTA fans over. If anything, I think it should be a budget title, but it's

• Moderators

This is interesting.Liberty City Stories PS2 boundSeems like a bit of a step back, to be honest. In a weird way I wanted for the next GTA game to be on the PS3 and blow all of our fucking minds, as the wait would make it all the sweeter, but I guess this will tide us non-PSP owning GTA fans over. If anything, I think it should be a budget title, but it's

I think there were a couple of additions to Libery City Stories but i'm pretty sure you still couldn't swim unlike San Andreas. It would be very lazy of them not to enhance this game from the PSP version - it would maybe appeal to those who already owned the PSP game.

Edited by mitch_online_uk

I hope the controls are the same as in SA. I haven't played Liberty City Stories, but isn't it closer to GTA3? Going back to play GTA3 now is awful, no shooting out tyres or windows, all those little adjustments that we're used to, I hope they're in the PS2 Liberty City Stories.

Shooting tyres is in, and the cops even have stingers (they took those out of San Andreas, didn't they?). Bikes are in. Air transport of any kind is out (this includes the GTA3 dodos). Swimming is out and instant drowning makes a comeback. It does feel much closer to GTA3 than anything else, yes.The main selling point for me is the wireless multiplayer. It really is as good as you imagine. The single-player game is fun but not a patch on the PS2 titles, mainly due to the script, the soundtrack and a real 'seen-it-all-before' feeling about the missions.The controls are modified out of necessity because the PSP only has one set of shoulder-buttons and one analogue stick. To look left/right/back, you hold down one shoulder button and use the stick. Because the stick is primarily used for steering, this means you can't steer while doing a drive-by or reversing, which is infuriating if you like to put your cars in the garage nose-last. :nerd:

• Admin

The whole family can play Chu Chu also, provided you can keep the swearing in check when you get catted. Shen Mue 1 and 2 will be in the post tomorrow by the way, sorry for the delay.

I still maintain that that Chu Chu would make your granny curse. It's the greatest multi player game ever and brings the evil side out in everyone.Shenmue was excellent I thought, I never found the time to play II though. Is it worth it?

Off sick (>cough, splutter<), so have been tucked up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and Resi 4. Cracking stuff. I've just killed El Gigante (yep) and rescued Ashley, but I'm now tragically short on ammo and about to return to the village. I do have a hoofin' great rocket launcher should the need arise, though...