WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members

Thanks for the heads up on the spoiler asshole :pOh well, i guess this means that a now have to read up every single little bit on the MGS4 story now. what a shame ;)

Kojima spoiled it, the last trailer for the game gives away so much!
So whos the girl????And whos in the coffin???And why in the trailers are they calling solid snake Big Boss???

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

So whos the girl????And whos in the coffin???And why in the trailers are they calling solid snake Big Boss???

I have no idea but i can/have to wait till the new 1 comes out, i read that a few of the older bosses are in this as well like Vamp, Realy hope that even if this is the end to the Snake story they do go back and use past tails to keep the MGS games going,

I have no idea but i can/have to wait till the new 1 comes out, i read that a few of the older bosses are in this as well like Vamp, Realy hope that even if this is the end to the Snake story they do go back and use past tails to keep the MGS games going,
See, this is something that confuses me about MGS. Why do people buy into the whole story thing? It is, at best, incomprehensible B movie bollocks. To me the 'plot' always seems to have been constucted using the big book of sci-fi cliches and a set of dice and yet people discuss it as if the whole thing is a coherent and intelligent peice of storytelling spanning the entire series of games.It really does mystify me.

• Paid Members

I do like the look of that Beauty and the Beast unit. 5 new bosses that are all women. nasty horrible evil women.They are describe as 5 women who suffer from post traumatic stress, and the only well they can get through it is to become war machines.From everything i read last night, and what i know from past games ive come to this.In MGS4 Snakes hell bent on 'Erasing his DNA from the world' and in the trailers its going on about being snakes final chapter. Snake ends with MGS4 there WILL be a 5th (its says so in snake eater, not sure if it was on the subsistance disks only though.) And RAIDEN will be the main character for the 5th. RAIDEN is SNAKE(BIG BOSS) and EVA's son.so there.Raiden made it into that chair after all! (if you've seen the funny trailer you'll know what i'm on about)

1) Snipe him in his wheelchair earlier in the game out side Ponizovje Warehouse

Doing this is very, very gay. :(

Tranq the bastard and get his camo!

Last time I played (not sure which difficulty, but above normal anyway) I ran out of tranq darts after half an hour and had to finish him with the knockout cigarettes. I am awesome.

See, this is something that confuses me about MGS. Why do people buy into the whole story thing? It is, at best, incomprehensible B movie bollocks. To me the 'plot' always seems to have been constucted using the big book of sci-fi cliches and a set of dice and yet people discuss it as if the whole thing is a coherent and intelligent peice of storytelling spanning the entire series of games.It really does mystify me.

I buy into it because they've made an effort to have something running through all the games. It might not always work (people you kill have a worrying love of coming back for the next game, if Kojima likes them) but it's still head and shoulders above...trying not to go into hyperbole overdrive here...just about every other computer game ever made. I really love them, and I love the plots. Best not to be too objective, if I didn't enjoy the games as much I'd feel entirely differently about the plotting.

• Paid Members

Tranq the bastard and get his camo!

Last time I played (not sure which difficulty, but above normal anyway) I ran out of tranq darts after half an hour and had to finish him with the knockout cigarettes. I am awesome.
Good show sir!!!!

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's pretty tough, I find it challenging on normal mode. Apparently the harder difficulty settings are rock solid. Either way its a fantastic game, definately worth a purchase.

Should have asked before but you got it on the 360 or PS3 and any idea if there is any difference in them? It like the normal X-box version at all?

The 360 has arrived...

...and I can't play it because the Mrs. is watching Gok bleeding Wan. :(

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow..."

• Paid Members

[Qwick question.. I have a PS3 and i got a 360 last week. Now i dont own a HD Tv yet but im gonna get 1 this weekend Do most HD Tv's have two or more of the HD connection? or is it possable to buy like a splitter thing that wont mess with the picture quality??I dont want to have to keep unplugging 1 everytime i swap console.

Edited by Deacon.Dispair