WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Anyone been playing ScarFace then ?.I freaking love this game, it starts off from where the film ended when he blows the doors and shouts those oh so famous words ''say hello to my little friend'' but instead of him getting shot to shit he survives and you have to carry on and defeat all the bastards who stormed your mansion, you get away, but the cops take control of your crib. You have to build back up your empire from the beginning. You need your rep back, your money and of course your fuckin ball's.There's some really cool little features in this game, one for example I'll be walking the streets, and there will be just a normal guy walking past and I'll just press a button and you'll just say a real nasty comment ''you wanna fuckin fight, you pussy mother fucker'' :D Its class, any thoughs from those who've played it ?

Bought the Collectors Edition last night...and its fucking amazing! Way better than the boring Godfather, and plain shit Reservoir Dogs games!Hoo-Haa

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII just got a hole in one at Everybody's Golf :D90 degree bounce off the rough in front of the 8th at Dino Park and straight into the hole. And I'll deck any one of you who says it wasn't intentional. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Question for you guys - In Canis Canem Edit, the minigame you do in art class is based on an old arcade game I remember... Does anyone remember this game and what it was called?All I remember is that it used to be next to Afterburn in the arcade I went to, which helps me not at all.

• Awards Moderator

Question for you guys - In Canis Canem Edit, the minigame you do in art class is based on an old arcade game I remember... Does anyone remember this game and what it was called?All I remember is that it used to be next to Afterburn in the arcade I went to, which helps me not at all.

Qix. Popularised at home by Volfied.

I'm also struggling through Metal Gear Ac!d on PSP. I'm really not enjoying it. It's very Metal Geary but the whole card thing is plain annoying, and worse is not being able to bring the camera down to eye level so you'll know whether you'll be spotted or not. I'm on the verge of trading it in when I'm barely a few rooms through, can anyone fight it's corner for me?

Cycling through the enemies in the room (I forget exactly how - I think you just hide your cards and use the D-pad to move between them) will show yellow dots on the squares on the floor that each enemy can see. You'll only ever be seen if you step on one of these squares or trip an infrared sensor. You can go anyplace else you want, even if it looks like they should obviously be able to see you.I thought there actually was a first-person view available somehow... could be wrong though.I found the card system a lot of fun, myself. It gets more fun as you get more cards to play with, obviously.

• Awards Moderator

I'm also struggling through Metal Gear Ac!d on PSP. I'm really not enjoying it. It's very Metal Geary but the whole card thing is plain annoying, and worse is not being able to bring the camera down to eye level so you'll know whether you'll be spotted or not. I'm on the verge of trading it in when I'm barely a few rooms through, can anyone fight it's corner for me?

Cycling through the enemies in the room (I forget exactly how - I think you just hide your cards and use the D-pad to move between them) will show yellow dots on the squares on the floor that each enemy can see. You'll only ever be seen if you step on one of these squares or trip an infrared sensor. You can go anyplace else you want, even if it looks like they should obviously be able to see you.I thought there actually was a first-person view available somehow... could be wrong though.I found the card system a lot of fun, myself. It gets more fun as you get more cards to play with, obviously.
Thought this would wake you up :)I know you can see the paths but I'd like a FPV. I fear it's getting chopped in for Vice City Stories tomorrow.Got a video of your hole-in-one?

Thought this would wake you up :)

Hey. I NEVER sleep.

I know you can see the paths but I'd like a FPV.

I don't really see how it'd help you, though... You get told explicitly where you can safely move to. What more do you need? It's not like it'd make anything any easier to judge, so it'd just be for the coolness of it. I suspect they left it out because most of the character models are fairly lo-fi.

I fear it's getting chopped in for Vice City Stories tomorrow.

If you trade a new-concept game for a rehash of a fourth sequel, you lose all right to bemoan the lack of originality in videogames ever again :( At least give it till the first boss?

Got a video of your hole-in-one?

For reasons best known to itself, the camera part of my cameraphone is suddenly on the blink. :angry: So no can do. I'll see if it sorts itself out over the next couple of days.Edit: Sorry, missed your IM - had something fullscreened... Edited by Spatular

• Paid Members

Dunno if anyone's gotten a-hold of the new Guitar Hero 2 demo... 10 tracks playable (both the lead and Rythem/bass tracks of it too, and in two player), but by god does it rock.Blows the original into the water, although I am dreading some of the toughest songs on it, seeing as I have trouble doing the two songs that are in the batch just priot to it, methinks I'll have broken fingers come December from trying tho' :D

• Awards Moderator

Dunno if anyone's gotten a-hold of the new Guitar Hero 2 demo... 10 tracks playable (both the lead and Rythem/bass tracks of it too, and in two player), but by god does it rock.Blows the original into the water, although I am dreading some of the toughest songs on it, seeing as I have trouble doing the two songs that are in the batch just priot to it, methinks I'll have broken fingers come December from trying tho' :D

DEMO?! FROM WHERE?! (that's probably an Xbox thing only, right?)And I haven't traded MGA yet, but I'm still scratching a reason not to. With the view thing, I find that even spinning the camera round means you can't always see all the 'tiles' for view.Anyway, I bought Shadow of the Colossus and LocoRoco this year. Bagsy me the Originality scout badge. Edited by Black2