The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What happened to Nailz? I loved that guy, then after he accused Vince of sexual advances, he was history.....he had the superstar look and everything...

Nailz appeared in WCW as The Prisoner, a few months after he left the WWF. He wrestled Sting in a match at Slamboree '93. After that, it appears he was one of the many WCW wrestlers who sat at home collecting a paycheque for doing absolutely nothing. I could be wrong but I think he officially came off of the WCW payroll come late 2000/early 2001.Nice work if you can get it, sitting at home doing nothing. I wish I had been a WCW wrestler.
There was suggestions that he was getting a pay check just because Bischoff loved him for beating on Vince. I think he might have done stuff in the AWF in 95 as well, though I'm nowhere near sure on that...

What happened to Nailz? I loved that guy, then after he accused Vince of sexual advances, he was history.....he had the superstar look and everything...

Nailz appeared in WCW as The Prisoner, a few months after he left the WWF. He wrestled Sting in a match at Slamboree '93. After that, it appears he was one of the many WCW wrestlers who sat at home collecting a paycheque for doing absolutely nothing. I could be wrong but I think he officially came off of the WCW payroll come late 2000/early 2001.Nice work if you can get it, sitting at home doing nothing. I wish I had been a WCW wrestler.
There was suggestions that he was getting a pay check just because Bischoff loved him for beating on Vince. I think he might have done stuff in the AWF in 95 as well, though I'm nowhere near sure on that...
It's decisions like that which led WCW to it's current destination - part of WWE's video library.I really miss WCW (as it was during it's best years from 1988-1992 and 1996-1998). Fuck you, Bischoff, Russo and all the other people who put a nail in the coffin.

a wwe ring is... IIRC 20x20

a wwe ring is... IIRC 20x20

Isn't that 20ftx20ft?
right, I never gonna get used to that :blush:

What was the first WWE PPV to be officially released on DVD?

I think it was one of them in 1999 but im not too sure.

Edited by amgpower

Why, when someone rolls out of the way of an elbow drop does it hurt the giver, but it doesn't hurt when Flair elbow drops his jacket?

Maybe he has hidden some airbags in his jacket :p

Why, when someone rolls out of the way of an elbow drop does it hurt the giver, but it doesn't hurt when Flair elbow drops his jacket?

hehe. I guess you could agree that Flair lands/positions himself in a different way depending on whether it's a person/jacket there.

Has any wrestler ever used "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin as their theme tune? I have a feeling some Gajin may have used it in All Japan- Hansen or the MVC perhaps...?

You might be thinking of Bruiser Brody, who used Immigrant Song in Japan. I'm sure I read somewhere that John Cena also used it at one point in OVW. Dunno about Levee, though.The Stan Hansen in All Japan theme that I know of is called Sunrise, and is hella cool, but very un-Zeppelin.