The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

haven't read the whole thread so if this question has been asked before then i apologise.What happened to haveing the New Forum for UK Events as they are still posted for on the main forum.

There wasn't enough support for shifting them, so they set-up a "one thread per show" rule and the on-topic continues to get bogged down in show plugs.

• Paid Members

During the invasion, Austin has a different music. i was wondering, was it a wwe one or a band one, and is there anywhere i can get it? it is on the raw 1 game on xbox.any help?

During the invasion, Austin has a different music. i was wondering, was it a wwe one or a band one, and is there anywhere i can get it? it is on the raw 1 game on xbox.any help?

If i am right Austin used a theme done by a band called "Disturbed". Or was that the name of the song. Just search for that word and Austin on your download prgramme like Ares etc.

Just re-reading the 'Death of WCW' book and near the end of the book it mentions DDP facing a wrestler called 'Machine' I believe it was on Thunder. He was supposed to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle after Page hit the ropes, but instead he climbed onto the buckle, screamed and then jumped a few feet in the air before straddling himself on the ropes.Anybody know who this guy was?Re : Austin theme, was it the one he used while in the alliance? sort of a speeded up, rockier version of his normal theme. No lyrics though.

Edited by Gossy

I know the one you are on about, its my favourite Austin theme. It is also on Smackdown 3 ( i think) The first one on PS2 anyway!I got it off Sledgehammer a few months ago but unfortunately lost it. Try sites like that

• Paid Members

Just re-reading the 'Death of WCW' book and near the end of the book it mentions DDP facing a wrestler called 'Machine' I believe it was on Thunder. He was supposed to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle after Page hit the ropes, but instead he climbed onto the buckle, screamed and then jumped a few feet in the air before straddling himself on the ropes.Anybody know who this guy was?

I think this was mentioned a few pages back. People came to the conclusion it was Emory Hail under a mask.

Just re-reading the 'Death of WCW' book and near the end of the book it mentions DDP facing a wrestler called 'Machine' I believe it was on Thunder. He was supposed to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle after Page hit the ropes, but instead he climbed onto the buckle, screamed and then jumped a few feet in the air before straddling himself on the ropes.Anybody know who this guy was?

I think this was mentioned a few pages back. People came to the conclusion it was Emory Hail under a mask.
Whoops, sorry :blush:

hey all, i was just wonderin if anyone could tell me what sort of buy rates ecw was doing for their ppvs when they were still in business? e.g - what was their highest rate ever, what sort of numbers were they doing near the end? or if anyone could point me in the direction where i could find out. just curious as to how competitive they actually were with wcw and wwe. thank youuuuu.

hey all, i was just wonderin if anyone could tell me what sort of buy rates ecw was doing for their ppvs when they were still in business? e.g - what was their highest rate ever, what sort of numbers were they doing near the end? or if anyone could point me in the direction where i could find out. just curious as to how competitive they actually were with wcw and wwe. thank youuuuu.

Here you are, mate.http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/p...cw/ecwppvbr.htm