The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

How did the 1-2-3 Kid end up in WCW in 1996 and when did he debut with them? Was Cornette telling the truth when he said he was the only guy during the Monday Night Wars who was actually allowed to jump ship?This one is annoying me because I should know. How did Randy orton end up back on Raw? I cannnot recall if there was a reason?

The thing with Waltman was that he wanted out of his WWF contract and was given his release with no no-compete clauses- I'd imagine he was pretty fed up and wanted to join best mates Hall and Nash in WCW... he wasn't a main-eventer like Luger so I doubt that WWF really saw him as that big of a loss...Orton just appeared back on Raw when he attacked Angle prior to the ECW PPV- I think the kayfabe reason was that his SD contract had expired during his suspension/injury angle...

Waltman was actually the only guy released by both sides during the Monday night wars. What a joke. :D

And the Goldust/Undertaker thing was, I think, when Paul Bearer was recruiting freaks to mess with Taker's head. Goldust was able to get inside his head, because even a dead man doesn't like having his crotch licked by another man. Yes, that actually happened on Raw.

Waltman was actually the only guy released by both sides during the Monday night wars. What a joke. biggrin.gif

thinking about the orginal question and my prior answer, wasn't Jeff Jarrett also released by both sides (on multiple occasions) during this time, or was that after the Cornette promo?

Why did Taiji Ishimori leave El Dorado for NOAH?

I don't know, but he looks angry about it...I guess like most people he wanted to spread his wings a little and embrace a different style, there was no reports of any bad blood between him and El Dorado management, even if he was a huge flop as top babyface.

Can someone explain the whole "Who has called me hage?" thing? Cheers.

Incredible Japanese wrestler Genki Horiguchi's hairline began to noticeably receed. The fans began to taunt him with cries of "HAGE!", which is Japanese for 'bald'. He began to play it up, and would react angrily with shouts of "Who has called me HAGE!?", so basically "Who said that?!" His opponents also began to target his hair during matches and he sell a few lost hairs like a tragedy. Eventually, it became a really popular part of his act and spawned many a piece of merchandise. He's now a very popular baby face.

quick question about the replica title belts I always see on sale in magazines:there are 2 "sizes", adult and child. the most recent ads I've seen seem to indicate the only difference between the 2 versions is the length of the strap (with the adult version being able to fit someone of a much larger waist obviously) and being skinnier than stacy keibler on the atkins diet I'd thought about getting one of the kids ones. basically I'm just looking for confirmation from anyone who knows about these things, is the length the ONLY difference?

A question for anyone who goes to LDN Training...The quickest and most direct route to the new school site has me getting to Enfield Chase Station (I know Enfield Town is closer, but it means changing three times from where I have to leave from).Does anyone know how far the walk would be from Enfield Chase to the Training site (Aspire & Fitness Sports Centre, Church Street, London, N9) ??Before anyone says `Use Mapquest`, believe me I've tried. It keeps giving me different postcodes and won't find train stations - just roads!! :cry::crazy: Any help would be appreciated. :)

A question for anyone who goes to LDN Training...The quickest and most direct route to the new school site has me getting to Enfield Chase Station (I know Enfield Town is closer, but it means changing three times from where I have to leave from).Does anyone know how far the walk would be from Enfield Chase to the Training site (Aspire & Fitness Sports Centre, Church Street, London, N9) ??Before anyone says `Use Mapquest`, believe me I've tried. It keeps giving me different postcodes and won't find train stations - just roads!! :cry::crazy: Any help would be appreciated. :)

Is Grange Park Station (next stop south from Enfield Chase) an option? If so then that's easily your best bet... and that'll give you a walk of just a lil over a mile I believe...

Is Grange Park Station (next stop south from Enfield Chase) an option? If so then that's easily your best bet... and that'll give you a walk of just a lil over a mile I believe...
Hmmmm? Not sure if that's better, but I will have a look.Thanks man! :D

Howdys.

I'm after identifying a song featured on a recent WWE PPV (not sure which). All I have to go on is the (possible) line "...I'm a ... mother fuckin' survivor...".

Any help would be appreciated. I wish to steal it from the internet.

Thankyou.

quick question about the replica title belts I always see on sale in magazines:there are 2 "sizes", adult and child. the most recent ads I've seen seem to indicate the only difference between the 2 versions is the length of the strap (with the adult version being able to fit someone of a much larger waist obviously) and being skinnier than stacy keibler on the atkins diet I'd thought about getting one of the kids ones. basically I'm just looking for confirmation from anyone who knows about these things, is the length the ONLY difference?

Don't quote me on this, but I am sure the plates are alot smaller as well on the kids.