The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

:yinyang: I need some help. What was the name of Sean O'Haire's entrance music and who was it by(i'm talking about the music he used when he first came into WWF/WWE with Chuck Palumbo)EDIT: i've just been told the Song is called "Freestyle Hombre" does anyone know who it's by Edited by insert_name_here

• Paid Members

Has anybody won the rumble and NOT won the title ar Wrestlemania?Has a supertar ever drawn the same number 2 years in a row or the same number twice ever?Has anybody appeared at the rumble event, had a match in the mid card but never in the rumble match ever?

• Paid Members

Has anybody won the rumble and NOT won the title ar Wrestlemania?

Shawn Michaels won the 1995 rumble but lost at WrestleMania that year to DieselSteve Austin won the 1997 rumble but didn't fight for the title at WrestleMania, the same happened to Vince when he won the 99 rumble.The Rock won the 2000 rumble but lost to HHH at WrestleMania 16 in a four way match for the title

Has anybody won the rumble and NOT won the title ar Wrestlemania?Has a supertar ever drawn the same number 2 years in a row or the same number twice ever?Has anybody appeared at the rumble event, had a match in the mid card but never in the rumble match ever?

Though not 2 years in a row, Ted Dibiase entered at number 2 during the 1990 and 1992 Royal Rumble if I remember right. Also Shawn Micheals number 1 1995 and 2003.

Though not 2 years in a row, Ted Dibiase entered at number 2 during the 1990 and 1992 Royal Rumble if I remember right. Also Shawn Micheals number 1 1995 and 2003.
Actually DiBiase was number 1 in 1990, and number 2 in 1992.Others drawing the same number, one just happened. HHH was number 1 in 1996 and last night as well

What happened with Steve Corino after ECW and WCW folded. He was in WCW when it ended but hadn't debuted I believe, why wasn't he picked up by WWE?

Corino had try outs for WWE before he was in ECW. They didn

• Paid Members

The Dudleys have appeared on the undercard of the past 5 Rumbles but have never ben in the Rumble itself

I was always dissapointed in that. Thought the Dudelys could really have been put over well as a tag team if they appeared together in the Rumble, 3Ds left right and centre and notching up a large collective number of eliminations. Ah well.