The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What TNA pay per view was it that Randy Savage returned?

I think he returned at Victory Road 2004 in an angel in the main eventWrestling match return:TNA Turning Point 2004Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, & Randy Savage beat Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, & Jeff Jarrett (17:52) when Savage pinned Jarrett. Edited by AJSTYLES

• Paid Members

Ok, after finding that out, and finding the date for the Impact! where Randy Svage comes out. they don't have ti for download on tnawrestling.com 's forums.so if anyone at all has the segment or the impact or whatever- PM me please.

2 Questions today:1) Has anyone kept a track of the amount of televised title defenses that Cena and Batista have made since winning the world titles (Including PPVs)? If so, which champion has made the most defenses?2) What's the name of Mysterio's new theme and who sings it?

Elizabeth was opening a gift which contained a cobra. Jake Roberts and Undertaker then arrived, laid out Savage with the urn, and threatened Liz with the snake. Sid Justice made the save with a chair.As Savage wasn't allowed to wrestle due to his loss to the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VII, Sid volunteered to do the business in the ring against Jake. It didn't really get very far before the king cobra bite incident, and Savage was reinstated days later.

As a follow up question, did Savage ever intend to stay retired, or do he do it to come out of retirement in an angle six months later.
I think it was an excuse for him to take a rest from competition.

Why does "Straight Shootin'" frequently interrupt ROH shows? e.g Ring of Honor on TWC Tue 27th December around 52 minutes in, Shane Douglas and Terry Funk straight shootin' appears. This tends to ruin the ROH shows for me as I don't understand why it appears and it interrupts matches.It makes no sense and it completely cut out the Doug Williams and Colt Cabana V Nigel McGuiness and (forgot!)

Why does "Straight Shootin'" frequently interrupt ROH shows? e.g Ring of Honor on TWC Tue 27th December around 52 minutes in, Shane Douglas and Terry Funk straight shootin' appears. This tends to ruin the ROH shows for me as I don't understand why it appears and it interrupts matches.It makes no sense and it completely cut out the Doug Williams and Colt Cabana V Nigel McGuiness and (forgot!)

It's just a taster to get you to buy the full DVDs. They don't wanna show the full event in sequence but just enough to wet your appetite.

Why does "Straight Shootin'" frequently interrupt ROH shows? e.g Ring of Honor on TWC Tue 27th December around 52 minutes in, Shane Douglas and Terry Funk straight shootin' appears. This tends to ruin the ROH shows for me as I don't understand why it appears and it interrupts matches.It makes no sense and it completely cut out the Doug Williams and Colt Cabana V Nigel McGuiness and  (forgot!)

It's just a taster to get you to buy the full DVDs. They don't wanna show the full event in sequence but just enough to wet your appetite.
to me that makes no sense. They don't even say that it is a taster? They don't even say what dvd it's from? and most importantly they cut out part of a match to put it in? :crazy:

On TNA tonight there is the usual iMPACT! show, but there is an ectra one at 12, is that another iMPACT!, or just a special show?

Its a special Impact to put on the first televised wrestling show of 2006. Havent read much into it, for spoiler reasons, so not sure if it will be one match, or an hour long show. Not much help I know.