The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

How many times has Sting been World champion

Sting -7-time WCW World Champion.
Thanks :yinyang: Which Titles has Hardcore Holly held in WWF/WWE
The Hardcore title and the Tag Team title

Could anyone give me the stories on these early nineties face turns:Undertaker.

He stopped Jake Roberts from hitting Elizabeth with a chair, around the time of Royal Rumble 92.Jake: Who's side are you on, man?Taker: Not yours :angry:

The Natural Disasters.

Turned face when their manager Jimmy Hart focused his energies on the Nasty Boys. Nasties then turned face when Hart focused his energies on Money Inc. Jimmy Hart is a bastard.

Big Boss Man.

Not sure, I think Akeem (being from Africa and all) insulted America, annoying Bossman.

Also an intercontinental champion, and an NWA Tag Team Champion with Bart Gunn within WWE....

Also an intercontinental champion
:confused:

Also an intercontinental champion
:confused:
I was going to mention this, but checked wwf's official IC title history and they dont include it. It was a match in 1995 between Holly and Jarrett where Holly beat Jarrett under dodgy circumstances (I have never seen this match so dont know what happened), which ended with the title being held up. They had a rematch where Jarrett regained the IC title. Some class Holly as an IC champ, where as others, including the WWF, dont.

Bossman turned face when Ted Dibiase payed Slick to get back the Million Dollar Belt from Jake Roberts. When Bossman found out what Slick had done, he gave the belt back to Jake.

The Natural Disasters.

Turned face when their manager Jimmy Hart focused his energies on the Nasty Boys. Nasties then turned face when Hart focused his energies on Money Inc. Jimmy Hart is a bastard.
99 per cent right, but they actually turned face because Hart became aligned with Money Inc. Just after Royal Rumble 92 at a house show (might have been in Wheeling, WV, but I'm guessing) Natural Disasters were scheduled to take on LoD for the tag titles, while Ted DiBiase would team with IRS against Virgil and Tito Santana (IIRC). In a mix of kayfabe and shoot, the matches were switched on the night, with Money Inc beating LoD for the tag titles. Jimmy Hart may have interfeared. When it comes out on TV, suddenly Jimmy Hart is managed Dibiase and IRS, who are now known as Money Inc, with Hart expecting the Disasters to run interfearance. There may have been an incident on Superstars with the Disasters rejected DiBiase's money, and that led to the tag title match at WM8.The thing with the Nasty Boys was all a little similar a few months later...

Is there any particular reason The Texas Tornado didn't make the card at Wrestlemania VIII, or was it just one of those things? I could be wrong, but I do believe he was still employed by the WWF by the time WM VIII took place.

He was definitely employed by the company at this point as he was on a European tour later that month. Don't know the reason he wasn't on the WM card though.

- What exactly is the ITC/Sky's policy on depicting voilence towards women? In some cases, it is shown on WWE programming, but less extreme instances have often been edited out...- How did Vince McMahon sustain his neck injury in the early/mid 90s?- From what I understand, Lex Luger did actually have a metal plate inserted into his arm after a motorcycle accident. It was then used as a gimmick in the WWF, but did WCW ever acknowledge it?- How was Hulk Hogan received in Japan?

• Paid Members

I was just wondering if WAR in rugby were doing a show on the 13th like they did the day after TWC's supershow where they use import talent. I think they had CM Punk last time. I'm going to be staying in rugby after Uproar so I just thought I'd try and check it out if it was on.