The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

- How many people have played Doink The Clown?

I can't answer your question about travel packages. I have no idea about Sable, I can't even remember an official explanation as to her leaving WWE.As for Doink, I believe Matt Osbourne played him first, the guy who played a lumberjack character, Big Josh, in WCW in the early 90s. I think Ray Apollo played him next. Between Osbourne and Apollo, Steve Keirn and Steve Lombardi played him. I have no idea who played him at WM X-7. Eugene played him at Vengeance 2003. I have no idea who played him on Raw last week. Oh, and I'm not trying to be smart by listing the real names of people who played him. It's just easier to list, say, Matt Osbourne than Big Josh, as few people may know who Big Josh was (he didn't last very long). Edited by King Cobra

I have no idea who played him on Raw last week.

The aforementioned Lombardi according to the Meltz. You could also add Chris Jericho to the Doink list if you want, and there is some talk that he may have been played by Phil Apollo very briefly, who's a different person to Ray Apollo.Funny thing about that on Raw, actually. JR and Lawler were harking back to Survivor Series 94 and all the little fellas. Ross named Dink and Dunk. Dink- correct. Dunk- not. In actual fact, Dunk the Clown was Brian Dixon's version for ASW (for the record, it was Doink, Dink, Wink and Pink, against Lawler, Cheesy, Queesy and Sleezy)...

What ever happened to Christopher Nowinski, Mark Henry, Brian Christopher and Kwee Wee(WCW)/Bruce(TNA)?

Chris Nowinski hasn't wrestled for 2 years because he can't stop getting concussions.Mark Henry injured his shoulder ages ago. I think he's returned to action in OVW now.Brian Christopher still works indies as far as I know. He's on the memphis tv show on TWC.Kwee-Wee or Alan Funk, almost died after Sonny Siaki moonsaulted his face a couple of years ago. He had a horrific list of injuries, and doctors thought he wouldn't live when the accident happened. But he pulled through, however, I don't know if he ever returned to the ring.

- How many people have played Doink The Clown?

I can't answer your question about travel packages. I have no idea about Sable, I can't even remember an official explanation as to her leaving WWE.As for Doink, I believe Matt Osbourne played him first, the guy who played a lumberjack character, Big Josh, in WCW in the early 90s. I think Ray Apollo played him next. Between Osbourne and Apollo, Steve Keirn and Steve Lombardi played him. I have no idea who played him at WM X-7. Eugene played him at Vengeance 2003. I have no idea who played him on Raw last week. Oh, and I'm not trying to be smart by listing the real names of people who played him. It's just easier to list, say, Matt Osbourne than Big Josh, as few people may know who Big Josh was (he didn't last very long).
I thought the person who played Doink first and most often was 80's jobber Matt Borne?He definitely played him at some point anyway.Sable probably left because her boyfriend - Brock Lesnar - left. It was around the same time iirc.

Why is Raw split into two halves; 'Raw' and 'The RawZone'?

Simply so WWE can boast two of the highest rated shows on cable rather than one.I do seem to recall a time when they actually ran a second set of titles for the then "War Zone", making it even more of a 'seperate' show.
This is n odd question...but what are you talking about? What is "The RawZone" and what is the diffrence between it and RAW?

Why is Raw split into two halves; 'Raw' and 'The RawZone'?

Simply so WWE can boast two of the highest rated shows on cable rather than one.I do seem to recall a time when they actually ran a second set of titles for the then "War Zone", making it even more of a 'seperate' show.
This is n odd question...but what are you talking about? What is "The RawZone" and what is the diffrence between it and RAW?
The second half of Raw is treated as a seperate show, known as The RawZone. Any on-screen graphics during the first hour use the Raw logo:11.jpgWhereas those of the second use the RawZone logo:4.jpgPre-2001, Raw was split into 'Raw Is War' and 'The WarZone.' Edited by Van_Dammer