The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

At "Halloween Havoc '92", Big Vader defended the U.S. Title on behalf of Rick Rude, successfully against Nikita Koloff. Off the top of my head, I can't remember if anyone else in one of the major promotions ever defended a major title on behalf of someone else. Can anybody help, please?

At "Halloween Havoc '92", Big Vader defended the U.S. Title on behalf of Rick Rude, successfully against Nikita Koloff. Off the top of my head, I can't remember if anyone else in one of the major promotions ever defended a major title on behalf of someone else. Can anybody help, please?

Stevie Ray defended the TV title for Booker T when he was injured in 98, but lost it before he returned.I think Stevie Richards also defended the ECW Title for Raven when he went into rehab one time. He lost it in one of those double jeopardy tag matches.

I can't remember if anyone else in one of the major promotions ever defended a major title on behalf of someone else.

In early 1998, Goldust dressed up as Triple H and lost to Owen Hart (IIRC). Commissioner Slaughter then felt that as Goldust had done such a convincing job, Owen ought to be European Champion as a result of winning - and so HHH's title was switched, and so in hindsight, you could indeed say that Goldust was defending the title on Levesque's behalf.

I think Stevie Richards also defended the ECW Title for Raven when he went into rehab one time. He lost it in one of those double jeopardy tag matches.

ECW The Doctor Is In 1996. Stevie Richards vs. Sandman for Raven's ECW World Title.

I think Stevie Richards also defended the ECW Title for Raven when he went into rehab one time. He lost it in one of those double jeopardy tag matches.

ECW The Doctor Is In 1996. Stevie Richards vs. Sandman for Raven's ECW World Title.
Cheers. Have you seen that event? Any good?

Anyone know the name of the song played when the ECW guys came out at the end of ONS?Also any of the songs played throughout the 'ECW Memories' segments would be helpful, thanks.

Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie.I imagine a deal was struck between Rob Zombie and the WWE for showing the trailer for his newest film.

Guest CradlePiledriver

Does anyone know why the Road Dogg was replaced by Bob Holly in the Hardcore Title match at the St. Valentines Day Massacre Vs Al Snow?I remember the announcers claiming the he had been attacked the previous evening on "RAW Saturday Night". Was he simply injured or was their more to the story?Also, whilst I'm here, why was RAW shown on a Saturday night in the US? I remember seeing the said episode broadcast on the Friday on Sky Sports here in the UK.

What are the real reasons why Smackdown isnt broadcast live? (rather than taped)

Edited by amgpower