The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

...and also the guy that could supposedly force a man to submit in hundreds of different ways via nerve holds.

Yoshi Kwan, his finisher was some weird thing where he grabbed his opponents armpit.All I know about him is he also wrestled as Chris Champion elsewhere.*EDIT*Obsessed With Wrestling has this:

July 19, 2002: Chris Champion suffered a major stroke and is in the critical care unit of St. Thomas Hospital in Shelbyville, TN

:(
Wow....Thanks for the names, and the albeit sad news. Now I know the names I'll happily research elsewhere. Thanks guys.

*slaps head*Yeah, I should have remembered Chris. He never did much in WCW (though he did have a pretty good match with Cactus Jack), but when after he left, he went and did a bunch of awesomely crazy shit in front of less than 200 people in Shelbyville with Gypsy Joe. Barbed wire boards, barbed wire baseball bats, cutting Joe with his sword - man, I fucking LOVED Yoshi Kwan! :D

What was Warrior's last match of his 1998 WCW tenure? Not last televised match but last match in general. Thanks.

The only real match he worked during his entire run was the Havoc match with Hogan.He was technically involved in the War Games match at Fall Brawl and a tag match on Nitro but did virtually nothing in them. At Fall Brawl he just appeared and chased Hogan away and on Nitro he was in the ring for about 30 seconds before a huge nWo run-in.

What was the reasoning behind JRs heel turn in early 99?

That Micheal Cole had stolen his spot while he was suffering from Bells Palsy. And he was not too happy about it.

The "bodies have been bruised, necks broken, careers ended in an instant..." video inludes footage from a tables match involving Shawn Michaels. Can anyone tell me what event this is taken from?Cheers.

The "bodies have been bruised, necks broken, careers ended in an instant..." video inludes footage from a tables match involving Shawn Michaels. Can anyone tell me what event this is taken from?Cheers.

Was Shawn wearing tights or street clothes on that clip you mention? If it was street clothes, it was SummerSlam '02, as Pegasus Kid said. Otherwise, it was Armageddon 2002.