The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

the question is kinda a wwe spoiler bout  signings

how soon is juvi likely to be in wwe

I'd guess he'll be debuting at the ECW show.  Is he even in for anything other than the ECW show?

I'd guess all the Mexicans/cruiserweights who signed recently won't debut properly until the SuperAstros show launches again towards the end of the year.

Jeebus...Why do people STILL think there's a relaunch of SuperAstros? :crazy: Everyone jumped to that conclusion when the new TV deal called for an hour of TV for Spanish language channel Telemundo... but Meltzer has since confirmed that all it will be is a condensed spanish language broadcast of Raw.

was just looking through some profiles on oww and notice juvi had a "war of words" with the rock. anyone know anything more of this. when, why

Finally The Juice has come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was just looking through some profiles on oww and notice juvi had a "war of words" with the rock. anyone know anything more of this. when, why

Chris Jericho made his WWF debut interrupting a promo by The Rock in August 1999.During it The Rock said a line along the lines of: "You think you impress the Rock, just because up until a few months ago you were down south wrestling some jabroni named Juventud?!"Juvi then got pissed off and on WCW tv used some of The Rock's catchphrases in his promos and did a version of the people's elbow in some of his matches.

Guest Edgehead

Can anybody inform me on who was the small fellow called gary on heat this past week. He took part in the masterlock challenge.