The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

What is making Sting not work for the WWE?

To stop rioting WWE want talent to work full time. Only well respected and loyal employees get time off in their contracts (Taker, HBK.)Sting doesnt want to work full time, thats it.

Why did Ric Flair and Arn Anderson feud in wcw in 1995. Im watching nitros from that era and they had a steel cage match, and Brian Pillman is involved in the feud as well.

It was a set-up all along.

• Paid Members

Why did Ric Flair and Arn Anderson feud in wcw in 1995. Im watching nitros from that era and they had a steel cage match, and Brian Pillman is involved in the feud as well.

I think they began feuding after they (Anderson & Flair) lost a handicap match to Vader at a Clash of the Champions event. Quite an underrated match I thought. Check out Anderson's spinebuster on Vader, thats tremendous.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_the_..._Champions_XXXIThey then began feuding. Anderson then beat Flair in a match at Fall Brawl 1995. Very disappointing match in my opinion.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Brawl#1995Sting then tagged up with Flair against Anderson and Pillman. Flair then turned on Sting for like the millionth time, and formed a new version of the Horsemen, with himself, Pillman and Anderson.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_Havoc#1995Sorry for all the grammatical errors that are no doubt there.ADDED: Can't remember if Benoit or Malenko was the fourth member. Sorry about that. Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

Benoit was the fourth member. Malenko joined after Pillman was "fired"/erm, fired.

Actually Mongo was the 4th member after Pillman was fired, turning on another NFL star in a tag match again The Horsemen.Malenko joined in 98 when Ric Flair returned to the company after he settled his lawsuit with WCW.

You wouldn't want to search for Mongo on YouTube then, loads of matches on there, including his Starrcade clash with sort-of-heel Goldberg! Can't see the match where Mongo turns though.

To stop rioting WWE want talent to work full time. Only well respected and loyal employees get time off in their contracts (Taker, HBK.)Sting doesnt want to work full time, thats it.
Even if they could work out the schedule - which I would assume they coulld when you look at the number of dates HBK does these days - doesn't Sting object to the WWE product on moral grounds?

Even if they could work out the schedule - which I would assume they coulld when you look at the number of dates HBK does these days - doesn't Sting object to the WWE product on moral grounds?
Because TNA is a beacon of morality.

Because TNA is a beacon of morality.
Well they don't have drug problem.