The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

He started off in a small promotion called IWF (I think) in the north-east, worked in 3CW, IPW:UK and elsewhere after that. He's made an appearance in CHIKARA I believe, not sure about elsewhere.

He started off in a small promotion called IWF (I think) in the north-east, worked in 3CW, IPW:UK and elsewhere after that. He's made an appearance in CHIKARA I believe, not sure about elsewhere.

I do believe he's tag team champion (with Roderick Strong) in PWG at the moment, and has had several talked-about matches with El Generico there. His first eye-opening performance before a relatively big crowd was for the first Main Event Wrestling show in late-2005 (so say what you want about Dan Fitch, but it's possible Pac might not be where he is now without being booked by him)...

Why exactly did Dusty fall out with his son Dustin over Terri? From the DVD it sounds like Dustin kept her secret but then Dusty found out and got annoyed because he couldn't play golf with his son, as he was busy caring for his ill girlfriend. Surely I've either got the wrong end of the stick, or this isn't the full story? Can anyone shed some light please?

What's happened to the old FWA titles?Is the former FWA All England title now called the IPW:UK All England Title?And what about the Flyweight and the Tag Titles? Because the old FWA Heavyweight title is now the XWA title isnt it?Tis all a bit confusing...

(so say what you want about Dan Fitch, but it's possible Pac might not be where he is now without being booked by him)...

I'd strongly disagree. 3CW saw him in the IWF, i saw him on an FWA:A show, 1PW saw him on one of my shows, PWG found out about him after he wrestled Generico and Steen for us, WSX (the MTV promotion, for whom Pac was booked before visa issues kaboshed it) found out about him when he wrestled with and against Teddy Hart for us and 1PW, and Chikara knew about him after he worked for wXw in Germany (who saw him i think either for us, 3CW or 1PW).Thats pretty much the timescale of promotions for whom the original questioneer would probably want to know the answers too. Edited by Daniel Edler

What's happened to the old FWA titles?Is the former FWA All England title now called the IPW:UK All England Title?And what about the Flyweight and the Tag Titles? Because the old FWA Heavyweight title is now the XWA title isnt it?Tis all a bit confusing...

The old FWA All-England title is now recognised in IPW:UK, but is still just called the All-England Title.The old FWA Heavyweight title is now recognised as the XWA (spit!) Heavyweight Title.The flyweight belts and tag titles appear to be vacated and retired - the last champions were Ross Jordan (defeated Pac @ Gorefest) and Stixx/Stone (stripped of the titles due to Stone choosing IPW over the FWA).

Natural Born Thriller whats that big mask thing that Vader is wearing in your avatar?

Big_Van_Vader.jpg

It rings a bell but I can't put my finger on it! When did he wear it and why etc?

I was thinking about this recently. I always thought Vader wore it due to his name and the certain famous Sci Fi character who shares it also wearing one. If I remember he wore it in WCW and Japan and he used to sit it in the ring and smoke would blast out of it. Im 99% sure he NEVER wore it in the WWF but maybe someone can clarify that???