The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Phil Mckane

Right, has anyone ever seen the RAW after Kane was unmasked at MSG? (The next week) I havn't so, can anyone tell me, what segments did he do on RAW?

he chokeslammed Bischoff of the RAW stage at the end of the show, after talking to bischoff earlier in the show, whilst wearing the black towel over his head. He was blaming Bischoff for havingto be unmasked. Kane also told RVD later on in the night that he hated the fans and RVD for what happened. Kane was also bald and had none of the black makeup from the previous week
Thanks a lot for that! It was kinda stupid the way he came back the next week, looking completely normal (ie. no "scars") unlike the previous week! It didn't make sense. I guess WWE kinda fucked that up!

Don't try to question Kane's backstory. The plotholes and paradoxes will make your brain dribble out of your ears.Anyway, Summerslam 2001. Over the course of the show, five titles change hands (IC, Hardcore, Light Heavyweight, WWF Tag, WCW World). Is this a WWFE record?Also, Rolling Olympic Hell. Description or animated gif please.

Edited by gwailofilms

Also, Rolling Olympic Hell. Description or animated gif please.

There's a bunch of variations. If you can wait until this evening I'll upload a video of Honda demonstrating them on a hapless reporter.
Sounds like it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you. I enjoyed that. The dude with his T-shirt tucked into his trousers probably didn't. The screaming in "paa-to 3" and "paa-to 5" freaked my cat out. :D

Anyway, Summerslam 2001. Over the course of the show, five titles change hands (IC, Hardcore, Light Heavyweight, WWF Tag, WCW World). Is this a WWFE record?

I'm not sure if it is but if yes then it would be a draw with Survivor Series 2002 when the Cruiserweight, Womens, WWE Tag, WWE and World Titles all changed hands.

Has there been a time when the WWF/E World, IC and Tag belts have not been held by Americans, none of the champs were American at the same time?

Off the top of my head, no.I imagine the closest it got was when Undertaker was WWF Champ in May 1997, and Owen Hart and British Bulldog collectively held the Tag Team, Intercontinental and European Championships.

• Paid Members

Bought this DVD from Poundland and it contains only *one* match. :(Miss Vanessa Harding vs Chase (looks like Sean O'Haire did in 1999)A girl versus a guy. Its just basically the guy "Chase" beating the absolute piss out of "Vanessa Harding" for 40mins. Its rather weird.The match, had no referee or crowd, and just consisted of "Chase" executing brutal moves on this poor woman and just shouting abuse right in her face. The guy finishes it off with an Owen Driver '97

Edited by bAzTNM