The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Seems strange that Kimberly would be the benefactor all along. Was Page heel at this point? And was he still heel when he won that awful Battlebowl thing at Slamboore '96?

Seems strange that Kimberly would be the benefactor all along. Was Page heel at this point? And was he still heel when he won that awful Battlebowl thing at Slamboore '96?

Yes he was. IIRC he turned face in the finals of the US Title tournament when Hall & Nash attacked him (during the course of the tournament h had been getting help from the NWO but didnt seem to appreciate it).

With lots of interviews, after match vignettes being filmed prior to a show, (WWE), has there ever been a time when a guy has been accidently juiced and then shown backstage not bleeding?Also, were matches that were taken to the backstage (like they aren't anymore. boo. hiss), live or filmed prior.

The only match I've ever heard of being pre-recorded backstage and shown during a live event was the Undertaker Vs. Mankind, Boiler Room Brawl match, where they showed a 20 minute or so video of taped action and then they fought through the curtain and did the closing sequence live.

The only match I've ever heard of being pre-recorded backstage and shown during a live event was the Undertaker Vs. Mankind, Boiler Room Brawl match, where they showed a 20 minute or so video of taped action and then they fought through the curtain and did the closing sequence live.

Dustin V Piper at Wrestlemania involved car chases etc, so obviously that fits too. There's also an Uncensored ('95?), is it a Bunkhouse Stampede match? Anyway it's Dustin again V Barry Darsow fighting on a truck. Filmed at different times because it flicked between day/night.Having said that, the backstage brawls during the Attitude era(which I'm sure you were referring to), I think were mostly done live.

What happened to Waylon Mercy and how did he come to get signed, he was crap in matches I saw of him.

He retired, due to a number of injuries. He was signed because Dan Spivey was an awesome worker who had wrestled all over the world. The WWE didn't think to check on his health when he was offered a contract however, and by the time Mercy debuted he was a physical wreck. A real shame, the character had some potential.