The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

The Final Four PPV in February 1997 had a number 1 contender match with last 4 men in the Rumble (Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Vader) due to the controversy surrounding Austin getting eliminated.However, at the Rumble...- Austin gets back in the ring after being eliminated and eliminates both Vader and Undertaker- Bret Hart eliminates Fake Diesel- Austin eliminates BretWas it ever explained why Diesel wasn't part of the match-up?

Has anybody won the rumble and NOT won the title ar Wrestlemania?Has a supertar ever drawn the same number 2 years in a row or the same number twice ever?Has anybody appeared at the rumble event, had a match in the mid card but never in the rumble match ever?

Though not 2 years in a row, Ted Dibiase entered at number 2 during the 1990 and 1992 Royal Rumble if I remember right. Also Shawn Micheals number 1 1995 and 2003.
Actually DiBiase was number 1 in 1990, and number 2 in 1992.Others drawing the same number, one just happened. HHH was number 1 in 1996 and last night as well
To be honest just knew he was one of the first 2 during those Rumble matches. Couldnt be bothered looking at tapes for proof.

The Final Four PPV in February 1997 had a number 1 contender match with last 4 men in the Rumble (Austin, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Vader) due to the controversy surrounding Austin getting eliminated.However, at the Rumble...- Austin gets back in the ring after being eliminated and eliminates both Vader and Undertaker- Bret Hart eliminates Fake Diesel- Austin eliminates BretWas it ever explained why Diesel wasn't part of the match-up?

I beleive the reason was that Austin eliminated Undertaker, Vader and Bret Hart illegally after being eliminated. Bret Hart eliminated Fake Diesel legally, so was no reason him to be involved in teh storyline.

• Paid Members

Just to add to the Corino-not-in-WWE stuff, a couple of years back he had a try-out to be an announcer on the b-shows, but, although some liked his work, he was turned down, apparently because Vince was nauseated by the scarring on his forehead.

What matches have featured more than once at a WM?I can only think of Austin vs. Rock (3 times), Kane vs. Undertaker (2 times) and Dudleys vs. Hardys vs. Edge/Christian (2 times).I'm sure there are more from way back but I can't be bothered to check.

Hogan vs. Andre (WM 3 & 4)Piper vs. Mr. T (WM 1 & 2)Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (WM 9 & 10)

What matches have featured more than once at a WM?I can only think of Austin vs. Rock (3 times), Kane vs. Undertaker (2 times) and Dudleys vs. Hardys vs. Edge/Christian (2 times).I'm sure there are more from way back but I can't be bothered to check.

Hogan vs. Andre (WM 3 & 4)Piper vs. Mr. T (WM 1 & 2)Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (WM 9 & 10)
I know not exactly the same thing, but the Dudleys and Hardyz were also opponents in the 4 way dance at Mania 18 for the tag titles, making them opponents 3 years running.

I know not exactly the same thing, but the Dudleys and Hardyz were also opponents in the 4 way dance at Mania 18 for the tag titles, making them opponents 3 years running.
Going on that note - Angle and Benoit have been wrestlemania opponents twice also. As have Shelton and Benoit.PS - I want your avatar. Transformers ~ Edited by Sichadelic

Guest rmdstyles

Does anyone know the contact details for power slam- as part of carbomb's campaign to get more British coverage in Power Slam I want as many as possible to contact the magazine to campaign for at least one regualr page on UK wrestling- an addrees of the publisher or the magazine would be fantastic. Thanks.

Does anyone know the contact details for power slam- as part of carbomb's campaign to get more British coverage in Power Slam I want as many as possible to contact the magazine to campaign for at least one regualr page on UK wrestling- an addrees of the publisher or the magazine would be fantastic. Thanks.

SW Publishing LTD.P.O BOX 48,Lancaster, Lancashire.LA1 4ZE.powerslam@globalnet.co.uk:) Edited by Ashley