The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Is there any particular reason why the SummerSlam '90 match between The Rockers and Power & Glory was so short (about five minutes)? I'm assuming either one of the superstars was being protected due to injury, there were time constraints, or it was just booked as a virtual squash in order to build up the drama to a rematch. However, they are just theories.Also, why were The Rockers stripped of the WWF Tag Team Titles in 1990, and their victory over The Hart Foundation erased from the record books? I remember the storyline reason was some nonsense about a turnbuckle coming loose, thus invalidating the match, but what was the REAL reason?Thanks. :)

Edited by King Cobra

Also, why were The Rockers stripped of the WWF Tag Team Titles in 1990, and their victory over The Hart Foundation erased from the record books? I remember the storyline reason was some nonsense about a turnbuckle coming loose, thus invalidating the match, but what was the REAL reason?

From what I remember, Neidhart was supposed to be leaving the WWF, so they wanted to get the titles from the Harts. But, not too long after the match, Neidhart and the WWF came to agreement for him to stay so they decided to keep the belts on the Harts and forget the other match happened at all.

Bret Hart vs. Shawn MichaelsRandy Savage vs. Ric FlairUndertaker vs. Bam Bam BigelowShawn Michaels vs. Jim DugganUndertaker vs. MountieRandy Savage vs. Repo ManMr Perfect vs. Terry TaylorVirgil vs. BerzerkerEl Matador vs. Rick MartelEl Matador vs. Lex LugerTatanka vs. Papa ShangoBret Hart vs. FatuIt's not a good tape, the two feature matches are in no way close to their best matches.

I just brought the WWF VHS release 'UK Fan Favourites 1993' off ebay- does anyone know what the listing is and if it's any good?

I've got this tape, the first match Bret/Fatu is ok and the Mountie and Undertaker is basically a comedy squash, the rest of the tape is ok, but nothing great, it's introduced by Mean Gene and Bobby Heenan, and they have a little trouble pronouncing things which is quite funny.