The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

From what I understand, Austin left in 2002 because of 'creative differences.' Were there any other factors that affected his 'leave'?

In an interview with Raw Magazine after he returned in 2003 for his in-ring swan-song, he claimed he left because he was so hurt from his neck that he was worried about his health.If you believe the other rumours, he didn't want to job to Brock Lesnar in a King Of The Ring qualifier on Raw with zero build-up, when he felt that match could be saved for a pay-per-view.

From what I understand, Austin left in 2002 because of 'creative differences.' Were there any other factors that affected his 'leave'?

In an interview with Raw Magazine after he returned in 2003 for his in-ring swan-song, he claimed he left because he was so hurt from his neck that he was worried about his health.
Sounds logical, but then that still wouldn't explain all the comments made about him 'walking out' and reportedly missing shows...Anyway, thanks for the responses, guys.

Can someone explain to me the storyline of when Arnold Schwarzenegger appeared in the WWF.

If i recall, he was simply front row for a Smackdown taping, i don't really remember it, but i think he attacked HHH.

Can someone explain to me the storyline of when Arnold Schwarzenegger appeared in the WWF.

If i recall, he was simply front row for a Smackdown taping, i don't really remember it, but i think he attacked HHH.
Yep, I actually had the video somewhere but I cant find it now. If im right in saying, he gave HHH one "punch" from the announce table. Edited by amg

If i recall, he [schwarzenegger] was simply front row for a Smackdown taping, i don't really remember it, but i think he attacked HHH.

Yep, I actually had the video somewhere but I cant find it now. If im right in saying, he gave HHH one "punch" from the announce table.
It must have been more than that... Arnie was actually invited into the ring and, for some reason, presented with the belt. He walked around, holding it upside down like a bafoon (gotta love Arnie!), with his trademark 'aaurrrgh' sounds. :D BTW - was that episode of Smackdown ever shown in the UK? Edited by Van_Dammer

On to my next question...In December 2001, how was it decided that the WWF and WCW titles needed to be unified? Going into that month's PPV (Vengeance), who were the champions? Also, at which point did the 'Undisputed Title' become simply known as 'The WWF/E Title'? Then, when was the title design changed to one that Brock Lesnar/Eddie Guerrero/JBL had?

Edited by Van_Dammer

On to my next question...In December 2001, how was it decided that the WWF and WCW titles needed to be unified? Going into that month's PPV (Vengeance), who were the champions? Also, at which point did the 'Undisputed Title' become simply known as 'The WWF/E Title'? Then, when was the title design changed to one that Brock Lesnar/Eddie Guerrero/JBL had?

The titles were unified because Ric Flair said so. Austin was WWF champ and The Rock was World champ. Seriously thats all I remember. Edited by bwo

• Paid Members

When lesnar became champion, he signed a contract with stephanie that meant he only had to be on Smackdown, so Bischoff needed a raw champion and brought back the WCW title .Also, the title design you are talking about debuted the night of the brand extension.

If i recall, he [schwarzenegger] was simply front row for a Smackdown taping, i don't really remember it, but i think he attacked HHH.

Yep, I actually had the video somewhere but I cant find it now. If im right in saying, he gave HHH one "punch" from the announce table.
It must have been more than that... Arnie was actually invited into the ring and, for some reason, presented with the belt. He walked around, holding it upside down like a bafoon (gotta love Arnie!), with his trademark 'aaurrrgh' sounds. :D BTW - was that episode of Smackdown ever shown in the UK?
He was awarded the box office champonship belt, cause he was promoting a movie at the time. Can't rememeber which one though.Was completly pointless and a wasteof money.

3 questions1. why were plans scraped for lex luger to take the wwf title from yokozuna at s/slam 932. what was the story behind mr perfects no show at s/series 933. who was ludvig borga and what is he up to knowadays