The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

If they know what they're doing, at the Wrestling Expo. If they don't, from me, when I'll be hawking variously coloured streamers (black, red, white, blue, purple) outside the Skydome at massively inflated prices. I will then find Alex Shane and show him all the money which now belongs to me, and laugh. Laugh, I tells ya.

Who owns TNA?

Surely you know this? :crazy:Panda Energy
Seriously? Who's the promoter then?
Alot of news reports mention somebody named Dixie Carter. I think this is the person that runs Panda Energy. As for a promoter i think it may be Jerry Jarrett who runs that side of things.Not too sure though.

Go to the "people" section of that Panda Energy site and you'll see a pic of Bob Carter - he's the main man at Panda, so officially the buck stops at him. He makes the very odd apperance, prefering to let his daughter Dixie run the promotion. He must love his daughter very much because he lets her waste millions of dollars every year playing around with TNA.

Dixie is therefore the person in charge - which tecnically makes her the promoter... although "promotion" doesn't really come into it, since they run free shows in the same venue for the same fans every week. Dixie is the person who negotiates the deals and would be responsible for the Spike TV deal. She's also happy to stand up to Jeff Jarrett when required, so she's cool in my book.

Does anyone have a picture of Dixie Carter? I've tried searching before, but I've had no luck. She's not mentioned in the "people" section of the Panda site.

• Paid Members

Did the WWE ever give a reason as to why Goldberg hasn't been on TV since wrestlemania XX? (storyline-wise)

He was never mentioned again. Not once. Which is very shit. I used to hate stuff like that when I was a casual fan. People would just vanish and nobody would mention them ever again. Surely giving some type of excuse would be far better than just acting like he never existed. There's probably thousands of people wondering where Goldberg is and when he's coming back.While I'm here, the music played during the "ECW remembers" segment at One Night Stand. Is it an actual song or just a WWE produced piece?

hey all, i'm sure its been asked before but i can't be arsed to look. does anyone know if we'll get taboo tuesday over here? i vaguely remember checking the uk ppv page at wwe.com and thinking it was odd that it wasn't being shown.anyone have any idea?cheers.

Well the last i read on the uk ppv page at wwe.com (about 6 months ago) wasTaboo Tuesday TUESDAY, 1 NOVEMBERLIVE AT 1 AM ON SKY BOX OFFICE but of course that might not happen at all.

While I'm here, the music played during the "ECW remembers" segment at One Night Stand. Is it an actual song or just a WWE produced piece?

I think this is actually an old piece of ECW music. Its used in various old ECW music packages. I think its used on the Living Dangerously 99 DVD to hype the Impact Players vs Dreamer and someone (Could be Sandman).