[NOMINATIONS] Most Shameless Plugger of 2004

Moo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Wow, i got 2 mentions? I'll put that down more to the fact that i'm an active poster and a recognisable name than to the fact that i actually shill. I've maybe shilled and broken the 'acceptable show promotion' rules once on 04. If anybody can spot it they recieve a cookie.As for who this should be - sorry Dan. lol.There's a few other shillers who annoy me but i'm not going to name them publically, sorry.EDIT: Since it doesnt seem clear whether i'm taking this as a "THANKS GUY" or a "cunts", its neither. It's a bit of self-reasoning as to why people decided to nominate me for it. I'd also love to see Bobbins show me posts from every month of the year plugging other people's products as i do my damndest to never promote anything unless i have something directly gaining from it.

PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION = shill.

PRFID = subject title! And as promoters we're allowed one thread per show, which i stick to rigidly.

Even though this man nominated me for Dolt of 2004, I have to agree with him that he is probably one of the only people that keeps all his posts in one thread with his upcoming shows etc.Everyone else seems to make like a thread for every update on the said promotion, just look at The Wrestling Channel, ok maybe its certain posters who post updates, but IPW:UK has kept everything within one thread the way it should be and believe it or not, it actually works for them pretty well in the sense that there isn't like 20 threads and the fact everything is in one thread with like 5 pages makes people notice the one thread, where if there is like 6/7 then they get lost in the pack and lose their appeal.So Daniel deserves credit for keeping everything in one thread. :thumbsup:

I'd like to point out here that last year, Bagga was an annoying cunt who everybody wanted to punch in the face.This year, he's all readable and stuff, and he actually posts not to shill, while shilling acceptably. If there was a most improved poster thingy, he should probably be there.As to who wins this prestigious award, I have no clue. Carry on.