[NOMINATIONS] Most Shameless Plugger of 2004

Moo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I got mentions. This past year I haven't gone around shamless plugging my 3 shows i'm doing in 2005 in any posts (saturday 7th May, Sunday 31st july and Sunday 20th November). Nor have any www.wrestlestuff.com posts appeared on the main forum either. Sheez some people...Two Sheds

• Paid Members

I can't believe I got mentions. This past year I haven't gone around shamless plugging my 3 shows i'm doing in 2005 in any posts (saturday 7th May, Sunday 31st july and Sunday 20th November). Nor have any www.wrestlestuff.com posts appeared on the main forum either. Sheez some people...Two Sheds

I now nominate bagga after that shameless plug !

Wow, i got 2 mentions? I'll put that down more to the fact that i'm an active poster and a recognisable name than to the fact that i actually shill. I've maybe shilled and broken the 'acceptable show promotion' rules once on 04. If anybody can spot it they recieve a cookie.As for who this should be - sorry Dan. lol.There's a few other shillers who annoy me but i'm not going to name them publically, sorry.EDIT: Since it doesnt seem clear whether i'm taking this as a "THANKS GUY" or a "cunts", its neither. It's a bit of self-reasoning as to why people decided to nominate me for it. I'd also love to see Bobbins show me posts from every month of the year plugging other people's products as i do my damndest to never promote anything unless i have something directly gaining from it.

Edited by Daniel Edler

Edited special for you bobso.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you at all, Daniel. It was at dandaman and bagga who seem to take pride in being boring $hills. I wouldn't actually think twice of your defending of other people's shows if you weren't a promoter yourself. And I guess that doesn't count as $hilling.

Wow, i got 2 mentions? I'll put that down more to the fact that i'm an active poster and a recognisable name than to the fact that i actually shill.

Someone posted a couple of months ago asking for whether there was anyone promoting in and around Cambridge, and you started pimping your shows in Kent. That's three counties away. I don't think it's unfair that people are nominating you here...You don't get my nomination, though, because dandaman is on a whole different planet of annoying. :)