WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's Go Benoit!" Gotta love New York crowds

The Torch and Meltzer have both said it's supposed to be HHH vs Benoit.I guess we'll soon find out.

Yeah? Well my bad. last time I heard, thats what they were going for as HHH was taking a break or something. Sorry for sounding so sure and all.

Guest kidrock7235769

the taker return was a major let down, u cant call him the dead man when he looks like a Biker with a fucking hat, After all the build, and the promos, I fell it was a major let down.

Same, they do all this promos and they have him come back just like that, he didn't even look dead. He didn't look like he had risen from the ground, what a crock of shit.

Michael's Moonsault~~~~Trips' attire~~~Benoit's Des O'Connor comparison (does that make Woman, Mel?)~~

Guest Niall

I thought the whole point of having Shawn in the match was because HHH refused to lose clean to Benoit so Benoit can get the result over Shawn? :p

Not that I've heard.Sounds like rumour, speculation and triple h hate talking. ;)

Michael's Moonsault~~~~Trips' attire~~~Benoit's Des O'Connor comparison (does that make Woman, Mel?)~~

Dude I compared HHH to Des what with all the fake tan.

• Paid Members

I piss and moan about Triple H as much as the next guy, but this match is going great so far. They've all got their working boots on, even if Hunters are brighter than the sun.

Edited by ELsupremo

I thought the whole point of having Shawn in the match was because HHH refused to lose clean to Benoit so Benoit can get the result over Shawn? :p

Not that I've heard.Sounds like rumour, speculation and triple h hate talking. ;)
No, not at all... I find HHH one of the most obsessive men in wrestling.

You expect me to pay attention at 4:12 in the morning?! I meant HHH anyhow :blush:Reminder to self: Think before typing and read posts fully :thumbsup: