WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also felt some of the imagery used whilst in New York of all places was a bit odd what with MSG looking aflame and "The whole city's on fire" as pointed out by the King. A tad insensitive hmm?

I also felt some of the imagery used whilst in New York of all places was a bit odd what with MSG looking aflame and "The whole city's on fire" as pointed out by the King. A tad insensitive hmm?

Remember this is the company who played the Dudley Boyz theme "Drop The Bomb" for about five minutes during a house show in Hiroshima, Japan..

He IS still BikerTaker whatever anyone says, just look at the ring attire.And Bearer does indeed smell.Bring on Benoit.

:crazy: A Wild West UnderBiker? WTF is going on? Thought he was coming back as the 'dead man'?...Was totally hyped for the his retunr and get jacked off with this?....

Please let Sting run in and ball bat both of them! Not that that's gonna happen. Oh please let there be one genuine shock returnee tonight

Guest Niall

It's just the same Undertaker - what a load of shit.I thought he was supposed to no sell, sit up from shit and walk slow - and all that shit. This is just the same Taker.LOL - I worry about Vince sometimes.

Oh come on, some of you guys are so hard to please.He does look different, as someone else said, part deadman, part biker.He wore the stetson before in his early days. He's trying to grow his hair. It's not his fault he has the same hairstyle as Murdoch from the A-Team. lol

Edited by ClassicsGuy

Ooh his head looked a bit low on the Tombstone. Wish his hair had grown out longer cos he has Paul London-length hair at the moment. What was with the tongue?!