WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree that if it'd been kept secret it'd been great but Vince may finally realise how knowledgeable his fans are and may change his ways.This PPV may pick up now but these short matches will hurt the attention span for any long match. Guaranteed pop left for Taker tho. Hope its an amazing visual

Guest Niall

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Couldn't disagree more.The PPV was doing fine until Brock's match.Brock has shit all over Vince, WWE and the fans by doing what he did. He could have waited until tomorrow to hand his notice in - and left right.I don't think Vince will be impressed by Lesnar shooting on the MSG crowd with the bird.The only lesson Vince is learning is not to trust Lesnar ever again.
Geez, not many people here like brock, eh?He could have "shit on Vince" a lot more...He stayed around and jobbed at their big show, didn't he? He could have fucked off after Tuesday night and really screwed Vince over!He only quit a job he was unhappy in for Gods sake!
You said:"He could have "shit on Vince" a lot more...He stayed around and jobbed at their big show, didn't he? He could have fucked off after Tuesday night and really screwed Vince over!"If that had been the case, Vince could have rebooked the match with Austin in a streetfight - anything to avoid the absolute DEATH of a Wrestlemania that happened.It's shit, and Lesnar was the cause, whether Vince leaked it or not. He should have waited until after the PPV - it's not that difficult.

I'm still enjoying the show, and this match, the Taker match and the Triple Threat will hopefully end the show in a positive way.Some of the matches have been rushed, which, with a four hour plus show, I can't understand why.Still, it's been newsworthy in many respects.

Thank God Tazz is commentating on this cos its keeping me even more intrigued! Oh that German suplex would've popped that crowd like a fucker!

• Paid Members

Quick prediction. The doors with the video screen that have so far only been used for The Rock's segment? I reckon they're gonna use it for Taker's return. They could display a life size picture of him on the screen, then it slowly opens to reveal the real deal, kinda like they did at Royal Rumble that time with Marty janetty.

I think this PPV's failure so far is due to two things.. the crap that the writers are coming up with, and the NYC crowd seeing straight through that crap. Theyre the most critical crowd when they detect bullshit, but they appreciate a good show. Either way they let you know about it.Vinny Mac is learning a big, big lession right now..

Couldn't disagree more.The PPV was doing fine until Brock's match.Brock has shit all over Vince, WWE and the fans by doing what he did. He could have waited until tomorrow to hand his notice in - and left right.I don't think Vince will be impressed by Lesnar shooting on the MSG crowd with the bird.The only lesson Vince is learning is not to trust Lesnar ever again.
Geez, not many people here like brock, eh?He could have "shit on Vince" a lot more...He stayed around and jobbed at their big show, didn't he? He could have fucked off after Tuesday night and really screwed Vince over!He only quit a job he was unhappy in for Gods sake!
Only trouble is, I'm pretty sure Vince is allowing Brock to leave, so if Brock had just decided to say "Fuck it, I'm leaving" without working Mania he would have probably found himself on the end of a lawsuit for breach of contract.

Quick prediction. The doors with the video screen that have so far only been used for The Rock's segment? I reckon they're gonna use it for Taker's return. They could display a life size picture of him on the screen, then it slowly opens to reveal the real deal, kinda like they did at Royal Rumble that time with Marty janetty.

Dunno if it has anything to do with Taker, but I noticed earlier that there are two wires attached to that video wall/door that go all the way up to the ceiling, so it could be raised up whenever they want.

Biker Taker would probably get booed more than Bill & Brock, The Flowerpot Cocks, combined