WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

That knee to ringpost spot never fails to make me cringe. Foley is as innovative as any lucha star. Flair Vs Foley - oh to have seen that in their primes

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why I keep thinking this but at the start of the event when they ran the WMXX promo at the end when it sid "Were it all begins" just as it said"Again" it flashed to Shane,Vince and Shane's new baby.I can't help thinking Vince may give the company to Shane tonight, it sounds ridiculus but I keep thinking it.

i have been thinking the same thing aswell, that begining has to mean somthing.
Wouldn't Vince need to let the stock market know about that sort of thing first?Decent show so far but it doesn't really feel like the epic it should be.

Guest Niall

I dunno why I keep thinking this but at the start of the event when they ran the WMXX promo at the end when it sid "Were it all begins" just as it said"Again" it flashed to Shane,Vince and Shane's new baby.I can't help thinking Vince may give the company to Shane tonight, it sounds ridiculus but I keep thinking it.

Wouldn't Vince need to let the stock market know about that sort of thing first?Decent show so far but it doesn't really feel like the epic it should be.
MSG-wide boos for the Rock right now against Flair. Turn Flair NOW.

Isn't Linda technically the owner of WWE anyway?

Gotta agree with that "not feeling like an epic" feeling but we've only had less than 4 matches so far so there's a long way to go and I hope the cruiser open blows everyone's socks off cos they've put it after Foley/Rock's returns. I assume they've put that and the SD Tag match later so there's downtime between the big matches so they're not burnt out.However much fun it is to see Ric mock The Rock it's just not summat he'd do naturally. It just seemed odd to me.

Guest Niall

Isn't Linda technically the owner of WWE anyway?
Linda is the CEO. WWE Corp is on the stock market. There is no one outright owner.Vince is the Chairman.I think if anything - it will be a storyline hand down - even then, I wouldn't read too much into it - Vince has already stated (this week) that he isn't stepping down any time soon.

The value of the RKO as a finisher and Orton as a genuine threat just went up in value multiple times.Foley is the man when it comes to putting people over.Good match made memorable by the sheer raw charisma of Flair, Foley and The Rock.

Nice finish I must say and Flair was my personal MVP there. You just can't knock the Nature Boy. Mick could sell me anything, God he's topnotch for cranking up the emotion.Classy moment with The Rock and then they cut away! Hall Of Fame time anyhow