WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dig that flannel baby yeah! :thumbsup: Rocky's up and lets see what quotes we can get from him: "The buffet has closed!" "The Hamburglar and Grimace!" There's the door used right there in case they were wondering what it'd be opened for - a look at the crowd presented by......The RockCould they not have a separate entrance for Ric Flair? I know they're meant to be a team but it'dve been a nice touch but lets keep kayfabe alive eh? Anyone notice The Rock spotted the previous "The Rock" Mr Don Muraco? Would've been a nice little injoke to thank him for his name.

Is it me, or are Rocks tights smaller than usual?...not that i was lookin! :rolleyes:

FAG!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~;)I'm waiting for Angle to beat Eddie, Hogan to come out and complain and then get a title match and a win for no reason.What?It worked before....

THE CACTUS RUNNING ELBOW! Get in is all I can say.

Guest Niall

Is it me, or are Rocks tights smaller than usual?...not that i was lookin! :rolleyes:

FAG!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~;)I'm waiting for Angle to beat Eddie, Hogan to come out and complain and then get a title match and a win for no reason.What?It worked before....
Alan - I'd take that scenario if it happened after (if) HHH pins Benoit.

Flair is God. Has there ever been a more natural heel? With teammates as bland as semolina, he's keeping my interest in Evolution. It'll be sad to see him retire but why not on the biggest stage of them all.Strut, baby, strut! Whoooooooo!!

Guest Niall

It must suck to be The Rock. Your first match back, and your a babyface, it's Wrestlemania, your up against the most annoying faction in the WWE - and your being booed against Ric Flair LOL. :p