WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Using Cola to keep yourself awake for the duration of Mania has served me well in the past but it seems that tonight its just gonna force me to go piss every 3 minutes! Anyone feel the Fatal Fourway rules changing being a shitty cop-out? Surely they could've given them more time? Dammit, gotta go...again! :sneaky:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said - Texas Cloverleaf n' all - Christian is having a good match with Jericho right here!

Yeah he is, as this is the first time since 2001 and those matches with Edge that hes been given enough time to show what he can do.This is a fucking nice little match.

Ooh fuck up but hopefully we're gonna see a Jericho Spike sometime in this match. Fucking hell they're bouncing along very nicely indeed! "Business has picked up!"

Holy shit-ending Batman! Even the crowd stopped counting cos they couldn't believe for a second that a roll-up would win it! And there's the turn! "THAT DAMN JEZEBEL!"Trish & Christian? Could be very good for the lad

The rope slip reminds me of Jericho v Rhyno from Summerslam 2001 when there were 3 slips from Y2J. And a whole lot of screaming from Steph.By the way that turn makes FUCK ALL sense.

Guest Niall

That being said - Texas Cloverleaf n' all - Christian is having a good match with Jericho right here!

Yeah he is, as this is the first time since 2001 and those matches with Edge that hes been given enough time to show what he can do.This is a fucking nice little match.
And I called it right - the Trish heel turn.Ruined a good match, although I sensed a Stevie and Victoria on a main event scale feel to this new alliance.It still sucked.It was looking like it was going to be a great match before they fucked the butterfly up and the screwjob finish.Three stars max.

Guest Niall

The rope slip reminds me of Jericho v Rhyno from Summerslam 2001 when there were 3 slips from Y2J. And a whole lot of screaming from Steph.By the way that turn makes FUCK ALL sense.

It's Jericho's lifts on his boots - you would think he was used to them after being 6 foot for four years! LOLDON FRICKIN MURACO! HELL yeah.Yip, there's the answer to your door question.