WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Niall

SHIT! Well, that's what happens when you hand your notice in the week before Mania.This match aint even in the second half of the PPV.

I'd like to officially mark out for Chavo Sr.'s Wrestlemania haircut~~~~~~What a predictable match that was. So disappointing. Some nice spots but all told it could have been so much sweeter in the format I mentioned earlier.Here comes a match with even less meaning than the Playboy match.So obvious that Austin is going over here.......What do you mean he isnt wrestling?

Well if it isn't obvious both guys are gone after Mania, it is now cos they're before the Smackdown Tag match, Kane-Taker and the 2 World Title matches. just less than 3 hours to go and there's 4 matches I think. ooh this lot could have a major stinker of a Mania on their hands

Ooh almost forgot the beautiful Victoria vs Molly match too. I sense a headshaving in that one! I so wich they wouldn't cos Molly is highly fuckable but without hair it may put me off somewhat

he has to wear the same as he's living out of the back of his truck following his third divorce before he even turns forty! Break him in half Brock!

Guest Niall

I wonder how much of the crowd knows Lesnar has announced his retirement.Sounded like he got a heated chant as he came down the ramp.

I swear I'll never tire of Goldberg's pyro entrance. I think the Sold Out chants answer if anyone know about Lesnar leaving