FWA Sign TV Deal with TWC

PC316

• Paid Members

To be fair, your all a bunch of up tight, bitter, whiners. And thats being fair. I'd bet you a kick in the nut sack that half the people moaning on the thread either have a vested interest, a grudge or are even workers themselves for other companies.Put yourself in the FWA's shoes... You WOULD have done it unless you were a crap business person which is mute as your fed would have probably folded very quickly. Making something exclusive make it more special. The fact that you can see British wrestling on TV at all is something postitive you fucking nay-sayers. "Oh no!!! I wont be able to see IWW, WAW, WZW or Hammerlock on TV!!! Boo freakin hoo!". Does anyone remember the Transatlantic Wrestling Challenge? I'd prefer having one strong product over 20 products some of which are good and some that make the business look like an embarrassment.I'll tell you what else is funny. Someone said they thought Alex Shane was an idiot cause he worked us...... Hahahahahahahaha..... Its wrestling for fuck sake. It is by definition a work. Look, its not the end of anyones life so try getting behind the FWA instead, post on the fan forum, offer constructive suggestions and maybe <dare i say> even some praise. What a miserable bunch of tools. Ok flame away with the knwoledge that slagging someone off thouogh someones speling or gramer is the lowest form of wit. yes. even lower than sarrcasm. I swear if one person tells me to use a spellchecker i'll sigh and call you a cunt (as is the way with internet hatred).The moral of this post is: Well done FWA.. Hardluck every other company.. Fans who support are supporting both FWA and the business (as if the FWA sink, brit wrestling on tv will be gone for good too). To those who don't support- give it a try.

If you want everyone to have the same opinion, and type, "FWA! FWA! FWA" then go read this same tread in the FWA Fan Forum. You'll find what you want there.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic