Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but thats pretty deluded - to see the full point-counterpoint argument see my post on the previous page. At the end of the day the guy is totally guilty of going to meet a 14 year old boy who he has had sexual conversations with. That is wrong! As I said previously, how many though has he met in the past and actually had sex with. "lets just pretend your 18". its enough to make your skin crawl.

I DOUBT IT! Reality check here, he could have been hacked, he could have been drunk and acting disorderly. He could have been dopped up for all i care.

Over the course of several days, two seperate IM conversations, then two phone calls? If it were a one-off occurence maybe (but then I'd suggest he consider quitting alcohol and narcotics and getting professional help regardless), but not if those IM logs are accurate.

Guest Michael Ballack

Is there a clip of Fagstein running away from the reporters?I think that would be very funny indeed :D

Guest Rob Gothic

CM punk has responded:

CM Punk: The show will go onPunk talks about Rob Feinstein's resignation from Ring of HonorInterview by Al LagattollaRing of Honor wrestler CM Punk - the reigning Chicagowrestling.com Wrestler of the Year - answered a few questions from Chicagowrestling.com's Al Lagattolla regarding Rob Feinstein's resignation from RF Video and Ring of Honor. Ring of Honor's April 24 show for Chicago Ridge appears to be on. It is Ring of Honor's first scheduled show in the Chicago area. Punk left Chicago last year to head to Philadelphia to become Ring of Honor's head trainer.AL: Does this affect the Chicago Ridge show at all? Is everything still planned to go off as normal (same date, same venue, same wrestlers)?PUNK:As horrible as all this is, and as much as it feels like a bad dream, it in no way affects the Chicago Ridge show in any way shape or form. Same date, same venue, same wrestlers. Rob is gone from ROH as well as RF video, and we've all worked too damn hard to let one person's mistakes topple what is in my opinion, the best wrestling in the country right now. It's going to be hard, but I hope ROH and the boys don't suffer because of one persons actions. What i'm worried about is all the backstabbing in Chicago and the would be "promoters" that are going to try to sabatage our best efforts to continue on as a business that has to deal with this awful situation.AL: Does it affect your situation, more specifically, will you continue to stay in your capacity with Ring of Honor? Will you stay in Philadelphia?PUNK: It doesn't affect my situation, it just infuriates me. I'm ROH, and i'll see it through.AL: How does Ring of Honor overcome this, and if you are staying, what would your role be? Would the situation require you to take a greater role?PUNK: ROH has to keep on doing what's it's done, and that's raise the bar for not just indy wrestling, but wrestling itself. My role is my own business, and if any situation requires me to take on a greater role, I gladly accept that. ROH is here to stay, no matter what anybody thinks. It's going to be hard due to the amount of people who have always wanted to see ROH fail, but ROH isn't the one that needs to be punished. AL: Is this a surprise to you? Is this totally out of character for him? What is your reaction to the situation? PUNK: I'm pissed, I'm sad, I'm angry that all the hard work 100s of people have put into this wasn't taken into account by the actions of one selfish person. I'm one of the most selfless people here at ROH. All the boys in the back know that ROH is a family, and we look after each other. We put others before ourselves, and we will continue to do this to put out the best product we can. Bottom line: I fit in here because everybody works hard to be the best. I will continue to work hard, it's all I know.

from chicagowrestling.com

Guest manami_toyota

also another point if Frutistain goes to prison surely it would make more sense to sent himto a womens jail

Why?
He's gay!
Try and find some perspective here:He has been unearthed as someone who wishes to sleep with underage people and you're more interested in his sexuality.Homophobia is so passe. Even to socially-inept wrestling fans.

Guest manami_toyota

What has him being gay got to do with anything? the issue here is that he's a frickin' peadophile, it worries me the amount of bigotry shown on this board sometimes.

Some of the responses here come across as "he's not just a paedophile, it's even worse - he's a GAY paedophile!!!11"As if it makes a difference.
Heh, yup.Being homosexual is not a crime.Paedophilia is..Lets try and educate some of these people.

Guest manami_toyota

One thing I will say here is, that while Feinstein's actions here are scary and wrong, the apparent excitement, happiness and jubilation of many people on this board is equally abhorrent.This has nothing to do with professional wrestling. Perhaps you should try and subside your little feuds and promos for the timebeing.The man has clearly made a big mistake by attempting to meet the 14 year old.We don't have any proof that he has slept with minors.While I appreciate many people on this board dislike the man, for whatever reasons, I find their absolute thrill over such a sad story to be really embarrassing.This is a sad reminder of the bigoted, closed-minded, immature, judgemental and aggressive natures professional wrestling fans tend to have.On the other hand, what Feinstein did was quite obviously wrong.

Edited by manami_toyota